Chapter 27

In the Imperial Capital a man was now seen sitting on his throne looking at the common people outside of his place with arrogance and disgust.

He was a short man with dark hair and small mustache. He wore clothing resembling those of a sultan. Around his neck was a jeweled necklace.

- Gebaze, Head of the Public Finance of the Empire -

Gebaze:" Catle. Catle. Catle. I never tire of seeing those ragged faces...... It can hardly be called exploitation when you're dealing with pigs. The alcohol bought with the citiziens taxes is particulary delectable. I think, I'll drain even more from them starting next month." he said with arrogance as a maid then walked in the room.

Maid:" Lord Gebaze. It's time for your massage." she said as she started walking behind him.

Gebaze:" Oooh!! Make today's the refreshing full body fondle course!" he said with pride before all of the sudden he got pierced in the back of his neck by a poisonous needle.

Gebaze then fell off his throne and crashed on the floor death.

An explosion of clouds happened revealing to be no other than Chelsea.

Chelsea:" Mission Accomplished. Though I don't know what kind of 'course' you'd call that." she said before she heard footsteps approaching the room.

Chelsea:( Sounds coming from the 1st Floor?!?) she thought in her head before deciding to make her escape out there.

Wave and Kurome bursted through the door.

Wave:" This is CP7!!! We received word that Night Raid would be targeting this home! We're here to respond to this urgent matter!!!!" he yelled however it was too late.

Kurome:" Wave........ We were too late." she said.

Wave then stood quiet as a frown appeared on his face.

.

.

.

.

Back at the hideout, Chelsea was now seen drinking tea.

Chelsea:" What I'm saying is, it was a trap. That was too close!" she said.

Mine:" You're one tough bugger if you were able to get out of that unhurt." she said with surprise.

Chelsea:" I transformed into one of the kitten to blend in and get out." she said.

Mine:".......... I don't think I'd have been able to manage in that situation. I hate to admit it, but that Teigu's pretty handy." she said putting her left hand under her chin.

Chelsea:" It would've been tough for you because everyone knows about your bounty growth. You should leave these kinds of jobs to me. So you stay here and keep an eye on the hideout. Benchwarmer." she said with a smile of confidence and a lolipop in her mouth.