Chapter 16

Esdeath was now seen taking a shower.

Meanwhile Y/n was in her room trying looking for stuff to steal

Y/n was literally making a mess in the room, until Esdeath stepped out of the room only wearing a white stretch shirt revealing most of her cleavage.

Esdeath*blushing*:" Sorry for making you wait." she said with a smile as Y/n manage to snuck something in his pocket.

Y/n:" A-Ah, not all." he said with an akward tone as he was lucky Esdeath didn't pay attentiont o what he has done, well she noticed the room was a mess but she didn't care much about it.

Esdeath then grabbed Y/n by his arm and trew him on the bed.

Y/n:" Oof!!!" he said as Esdeath then sat next to him.

Esdeath:" You want something to drink?" she asked to Y/n with a smile.

Y/n:" Ah, well currently I don't feel like it." he said with an akward smile.

Esdeath:" You seem awfully nervous, Portgas D. Y/n." she said as she started to lay on top of him trying to have a closer look of his face.

Y/n:" N-No, I'm not." he said as Esdeath starred at him for a while before a peaceful smile appear on her face.

Esdeath*blushing*:" Heh..... You're so cute. Well, I don't know the proper etiquette for this kind of thing either. But if we just follow our hearts, everything should work out, don't you think?" she said.

Y/n:" Erm.... There's something I'd like to ask..... Why do you like me so much?" he asked to Esdeath.

Esdeath starred at him , before she leaned closer and went for a kiss.

However, Y/n used a pillow to prevent that from happening.

Y/n:( Get a grip girl!!!!!!!!!!!) he thought in his head as he felt chills down his spine that Esdeath almost kissed him.

Y/n:" It can't work alright!!! Listen to me very well, I hate the current Empire." he said as Esdeath moved the pillow away.

Esdeath*blushed*:" So do most people?" she said with a lustful look on her face.