Operation matchmaker begins!

Ray blew at his bangs, sighing. His friend, Don, rolled his eyes and grumbled. "Sigh anymore and you'll create a whole ass tornado." "How's that even make sense? Dumbass." "You're too smart for your own good. It's annoying." "How are we even friends?" "Dunno..." "How's your girlfriend?" "Gilda? She's doing good. Hey you've been talking to that girl from the next class over, Emma."

"Yeah, what about it, nosy beanhead?" "She's not really your type, so that's why I was curious." "Are you under the assumption that I'm interested in dating her?" "Well yeah, you can't interact with women to save your life, so she probably asked you out because you have a pretty face." "That's kinda gay dude." "Well, I should've guessed, since she's not your type. At all. And no homo." "She is very much my type, asshole. And that's not even a saying anymore, go touch grass." The two boys lazily conversed, rolling their eyes at each other.

The teacher walked in, starting their lessons for the day. This was Ray's cue to space out, and think about his time with Emma. He wanted to watch TV with her again today, and he wanted her to pet his hair again. It felt nice, and was calming.

Not long (what he thought) after he spaced out, the school bell rang, announcing that they could take their leave. "Damn, did I really space out that whole time?" "Yeah dude." Don said. "You need to actually pay attention, you're a dumbass." "Y' don't have to rub it in my face. Sheesh." Don rolled his eyes while Ray laughed.

Ray walked over to Emma's class, where she was sleeping and her two friends poking her in an attempt to wake her up. She's cute when she's sleeping. Ray thought, staring fondly at the girl. Norman turned his head, feeling watched. "Oh, it's you, Ray. Wanna come help us wake her up?" "It's a shame we have to do this, since she's so cute when she sleeps." Eleanor sighed. Ray nodded, and shook Emma's shoulder. Up close, she almost looked like an angel. "She got damn lucky with her genetics." Ray sighed. Norman and Eleanor grunted in agreement.

"Emmaaaaaa wake up!" Ray scolded, flicking her neck. She shot up and yelped, her hand slapping the back of her neck. "What was that for?!" "School's over, dummy." Ray explained. "Sweet! Want to walk home together? All four of us?" Emma grinned. Norman and Eleanor smirked at each other, communicating practically telepathically. "Deny it." "Yes. Operation matchmaker." Eleanor waved her hand as a dismissal. "No, no! Me and Norman already made plans, you two walk together though." Norman nodded with vigor, grinning.

Creepy.