I'm absolutely in love with you

Ray and Emma walked home side by side, talking about their classes. When they got to their houses, Ray pointed at their windows on the upper level, and Emma nodded, already half-inside and greeting her large family. 

Ray walked inside and shouted, "I'm home!" Leslie slid on the wood flooring in front of Ray, holding photos, and grinning mischievously. "Ohhh Raaaaaay!~" "I'm scared. What's up?" "I want more tv time, so I'm using these as blackmail." He showed the photos to Ray. It was his baby photos. "I'll show these to that girl." Ray dropped his bag and grabbed the photos. "FUCK FUCK FUCK WHERE'S MY LIGHTER!!" He started running up the stairs, throwing pillows from the couch at Leslie to try and slow him down. 

 Leslie only laughed and held up Ray's lighter. "I stole it!! Now you can't burn the photos! Ha!" Ray panicked and then sighed. "Fine. Take the tv. How much more time do you want with it?" "An hour." "Fine." Ray took the photos still and yelled, "I'm keeping these so that you can't use them anyways!" Leslie groaned. 

"You're so mean, my dear son. And dinner will be here in an hour, you can eat in your room. I ordered some cheap chinese food." Ray gave a thumbs up and went in his room.

Wait.... The bastard didn't even give my lighter back. Well, whatever. I didn't have much use for it anyways.

Ray took off his shirt and pants, putting on a band shirt for YOASOBI and basketball shorts. He looked out the window, and saw Emma waiting at hers, wearing a black crop-top and black leggings. "You took a while getting here." Emma teased. "My dad was trying to blackmail me, and he succeeded. Anyways, want to come over?" Ray refrained from telling her what. "No thanks, but want to come over to my house? I hid some of the donuts from this morning from my little siblings. I'm willing to share." "You're a goddess. What did I do to deserve you as my soulmate?"

 Emma chuckled, a smug smile resting on her lips. "Yes, yes, bring the praise on." "You're amazing. You're a gift from the gods themselves. You're beautiful. Uh.... I don't know where I would be without you. You're my whole world. Oh! And I'm absolutely in love with you." "Uh-huh, yes ye- WAIT WHAT?!" Emma shouted. 

"Keep it down. Other people live in the neighborhood, and in our houses." Ray hushed her. "That sounds weirdly threatening, and I'm going to be checking my walls later tonight, but what do you mean you're in love with me?!" "I mean that I'm in love with you. Duh." Ray smiled at Emma, leaning against the window. Emma reached her hand out, grunting.

 Ray tilted his head, confused. "Slap my hand, I want to know if I'm dreaming or not." Ray hit her hand with little hesitation, and she yelped. "First of all, I'm not dreaming. Second of all, I feel like you should hesitate more if you're hitting someone you love." "You asked me to. Pain kink or something?" "God, you're such a pervert."

Ray laughed, "One of my best qualities!" "Worst, I think you mean." Emma laughed with him. Ray held his head with his hand and let his long bangs fall away from his left eye. he smiled at Emma fondly. "So what do you think? Wanna go out with me?" 

"Sure, fuck it." "No swearing." "Fuck you." Emma stuck her tongue out, flipping Ray off. "One second into dating my gorgeous self and you're already cursing me out. So mean." "Gorgeous? Rethink your phrasing." "Ow."

The two talked about meaningless things until nightfall.