~Heart stopped~ pt2

{Lorax's pov~}

I stood there in shock as i hear what the hated female said, i cant believe what i just heard.

"L-lorax...you o..ok?" She says grabbing tweezers from her brocken draw.
"Your father..." I say clenching my fists tightly in anger and frustration.
"What?..." She says putting the tweezers infront of her damaged eye.
"YOUR FATHER DID THIS" i say as my loud, dominating voice echos within the house.

She stood there scared and shaky from my tone of voice and pulls out the tooth pick that was in her eye this whole time.
I go over to her and grab her shoulder recieving shivers from the small girl, when suddenly her limp body falls to the ground staining the floor with red blood.
My throat was dry of words and i couldn't scream her name, i kneel down and turn her to her back as she looked dead, my two fuzzy fingers found their way to her neck searching for a badump, but no badump to be found. She was dead... My hands formed a fistbumb as they bounced of her chest, 5 at a time then stop to locate a heart beat. Still nothing.
"TREE...... PLEASE" i say as my orange face gets soggy from tears, i wasn't going to lose my favourite punching bag, i stopped chest compressions to find my phone to call an abundance but they didn't care, no one cared for tree... She was just a loner who didn't matter.
But she matters to me, a tear dropped onto her and the room started glowing. Trees hair went from a soggy blond to a candyfloss pink, her chest started rising like a hot air balloon.
--------------------

A/n
Listen, my fingers are getting sore so ima stop here, ill update when i actually remember. Anyway i have a massive plot twist for you at the end of this story. *Kiss kiss* Byeeee! 💋