~shooting stars~

{tree}
~~~~~~~

The sound of thunder and bombs, a shrilling sounds was all i heard, my sight was foggy, like ash blocking my vision, i searched through the toxic clouds for the lorax but i couldn't see him.
I placed my hand on the cold stone floor, i stand up but wabble in pain. Glass had found its way inside my leg, i lach onto it and yank it out causing an endless flow of blood.

"Lorax?!" I yell out, this place didn't seem like home. It wasn't my home, where am i?

I look around once more. White padded walls, so is the floor. No door in sight. Slowly the cloud lifted, was everything a dream? Was the lorax just an image? I look down to my leg, the one that was bleeding, nothing. What in the seven seas was going on!

No injuries, blood nothing just my insanity rising. Was i just crazy, a running schizophrenic?
That when i heard it. Heard the sound that tickled my ear drums.

Zeep. Zeep

Something drove my imagination and gaze, the dots. They where flying around like butterflies, all in one direction. Where these the shooting stars... Ive heard of them in school but i didn't think they where real, just a tale to bring hope to the young individuals.

Stars weren't a thing no more, and thats because of..the once-ler. The once-ler once romed these lands in hope to get money, he found the perfect opportunity to gain that fame when he came across a beautiful land, a land covered in dozens of trees, orange, pink, blue, any colour. You name it, he chopped them down and created thneeds, that warm amd comfy scarf that can do multiple things. Our current trees are rubber inflatables, you need to buy air. But back then, you could just breathe freely, but we cant no more. Because of him.
The stars vanished, the pollution had somehow stopped the stars from being visible to earth.

Crzzz

The stars stopped. Where am i. Where are those beautiful white dots gone, i wanna see the stars again. I wanna admire there beauty once more, but i cant. Why cant i have something nice for more then 5 minutes.
-------------
(A/N)
Hey, sorry this took FOREVER to get out, i eventually forgot about this and the issues im dealing with got in the way. Just so you remember, this is written as a joke. But now that im home schooled i will try my best to write more chapters quicker and possibly longer<3