《20》night swim

The family is now together again since two days and today they decided to spent the day on the beach. So they grabbed some towels, the swim stuff and got to the beach.

Ella laid on her towal and countined her dragon drawing. Letty laid between doms legs and they watched the water.

,,Hey, there is a truck full of gas in two months and we want to steal it-", Dom startey but got interrupted from Elli.

,,Cool", She looked up from her drawing.

,,Yeah and I wanted to ask if you want to help Letty?", He countined.

,,Yeah I help and Elli dont even think about it you will not help", Letty answered.

,,Oh why not?", She said not beliving what her mother mean.

,,It's to dangerous Elli you will not help", Dom said and was totally on Lettys side.

,,You guys are no fun", She just kept complaining.

,,You will understand when you have own kids with an nice boy", Letty said now.

,,Eww no boys they are mean and discusting"

,,Yeah no boys. Not until you're 18 or 20 or older. Better is older", Dom said.

,,Oh you are dreaming" Letty said laughing to Dom ,,And you", she turned to Elli again ,,you will see one time you gonna met a nice boy and you will fall in love"

,,Ihh nooo, no boys, NEVER", Elli just said.

Letty just laughed and Dom now too.
Ella sat up because of that her necklace came over her shirt.

,,You're wearing the necklace I gave you?", Dom asked now.

,,Of course, I never took it of", Ella said and took the necklace in her hand.
,,Oh yeah and the one girl that tried was nearly murdered"

,,What girl?"

,,Oh just a girl in my school"

,,Yeah and she gets in fights with this girl all the time", Letty said.

It was silence for some seconds before Dom got up and pulled Letty with him.
,,Come on", he said ,,We go on a walk"

They got up and started to walk together on the beach. Ella walked and saw a little shell on the beach, so she ran over to it and took it in her hand. It was white with a bit grey and when she looked at it in the sun, it shined a bit purple.

,,Dad look", Ella ran back to her parents and showed them the shell.

,,It lookes beautiful, girly", Dom said. He had his hand in Lettys and they looked happy at Ella as she ran away again and looked for more shells.

The day went by and Elli found many shells. As it was dark again they sat on there towel again. Ella sat in Doms lap and looked at the stars. In that night there were many clouds so they couldn't see many stars.

Dom looked at his little girl and then at Letty. He took her hand and kissed it. In that moment he saw a scar on her hand. ,,How you got that?"

Ella turned her head to what her father mean. ,,Oh that came because of me", she giggled a bit.

,,How", He asked now to her.

,,It sounds very dumb", Letty laught a bit as well.

~Flashback~

It was a sunny day when the family was outside grilling. The eight year old ran around with Mia while playing with an ball.
As the ball got on the street Elli ran after it. She got the ball and ran back to the garden but before she got to Mia, she heard something in the bush. So she had put the ball on the ground and got to the bush. The bush was wide so she could easily got inside of it. In it she saw something grey. It was a little racoon. It wasn't a baby more like an teenager. It came over to her and Ella thought it was so cute so she started pating it. After some minutes she took it on her arm and lifted it up.

She carried it to Letty and Mia.

,,Mom, aunty Mia look what I found", She said happy while her family just looked at her in shock.

,,Elli.. put it down please.", Letty just asked.

,,but it is soo sweet", Ella put it down and sat on the ground too.

Letty slowly got over to her hand and got on her knees. ,,But it is a wild animal", Mia said.
Letty said ,,Come on let it go", and tried to touch her daughter.

In that second the racoon bit Letty in the hand and scrached Ellas leg.

,,Ouch", they both screamed and got up.

,,Ok it isn't sweet", Ella screamed as the racoon followed them and Ella, Letty and Mia ran inside.

~Flashback end~

,,Really?", Dom asked laughing again.

,,I just can say I'm sorry over and over again", Ella said only slightly smiling.

,,And I said it's ok", Letty said.

After some seconds of silence Letty got up and got undressed so she only wears her Bikini. She got to the water and said now ,,You're coming?"

Dom and Ella looked at each other, stood up and got undressed as well. Now in swiming stuff they ran after Letty on an landing stage. There she stopped and the other two too. They watched the water for a second before they pushed Letty into the water.

Letty swam to the water surface and screamed ,,eyy", while Dom and Elli only laught.

After some seconds of laughing Dom pushed Ella in the water and He sprang after them. They splashed each other with water when Elli tried to swim away a bit and screamed a little ,,ouch"

Dom and Letty followed her and knew what hurted her. It was the Reef that cut them all on the same place.

Now they all three had matching scars.

..............................................................

The night swin :) Love it

Have a beautiful day :)

~C Words 986