Chapter 4.

Izuku sat beside Touya as he finished off his cold soba for lunch. She'd already eaten her Katsudon, so she was happily full. When they'd entered, she'd instantly spotted Luca from the entrance exam, sitting with some of the Business Course, who'd enthusiastically waved at them, to which they returned with a smile and wave before getting food and finding a place to sit. She was browsing through her social media, when her phone vibrated, signalling a text. She smiled at who it was from and swiftly opened it. She chuckled when she read it before nudging Touya, who glanced at her.
"What is it angel?"
"Look at this message I just got." She handed him the phone while she finished her water.

"Well, I wouldn't expect anything less from Katsuki to be honest. Don't be surprised if the triplets, well mostly Sho, message you either." He wasn't lying, as the youngest triplet, Shoto, utterly adored her and loved to proudly call her his older sister and hero.
"True babes."
"Exactly. Those two boys outright adore you. You're their hero and 'big sister'. Fuyumi and Natsuo as well. It's like I've been replaced of the oldest sibling." He smirked as she giggled.
"I'm not disagreeing with that, the big sister thing. Also, Touya, you'll never be replaced with the triplets. You'll always be their beloved big brother. You're one of a kind."

"Thanks angel."
"Just telling the truth babes." She leaned on him to chat quickly with Katsuki. Touya wrapped his arm around her, keeping her securely against his side, after kissing the top of her head, while he now lazily browsed through his own social media having finished his meal. She about managed to keep her blush at bay, and not squeal in excitement and delight, well out loud anyway. Inside she was screaming. It wasn't the first time he'd done that, and doubtful it'd be the last, but it was still bloody adorable! Kind of like when he kissed her cheek. It always gave her butterflies, like seriously, damn him for being so fucking attractive! Both in looks and personality.

She also meant what she said about him being irreplaceable. Touya Todoroki truly was truly one of a kind and she'd be utterly lost without having him in her life and by her side. Despite being rather blunt and straight forward, that was mostly why she kept quiet on having a massive crush on him, because if he didn't like her back, she didn't want it to ruin their precious relationship and the strong bond in which they already had. It'd pretty much destroy her, no doubt. Gah, emotions and self-doubt fucking sucked! She turned her attention to the phone to reply to Katsuki's message.

Katsuki(Lil'Bro): IZU-NII! How's the first day going so far? Have you kicked arse and shown them how awesome you are? Did Touya-nii too? How is U.A? I miss you x

Izuku: Hey firecracker! Aw, I miss you too. U.A is amazing, as expected. It's been rather eventful so far. Our homeroom teacher is a total badass, and he's expelled everyone but Touya and I. We're going to be designing our hero costumes after lunch apparently. How's it at school for you? Xx

Katsuki(Lil'Bro): Seriously? Expelled everyone but you two, and he can do that? That's mental Izu-nii! Designing your costumes already, but isn't that rather quick as it's only the first day? School is shit, extras trying to be my 'friend', but I know it's just because I have a strong quirk x

Izuku: I know, right? I'll tell you more about it when I'm home though. Yes, it's quick and I'm not sure why we're doing it now but I'm not complaining. Kat, you'll be fine in school, I promise. Just focus on your studies, please no fighting and remember – a real hero (which you are), sticks up for those less fortunate, regardless of quirk etc. Remember firecracker, you're my little hero xx

Katsuki(Lil'Bro): Yes please! I want to hear all about your first day, in avid detail! Can we, erm, cuddle, while we do? I miss your comforting cuddles. Your house or mine though? I also promise to do my best in school, for you. Izuuuu, noooo, you're MY hero, same with Touya-nii x