1 😈

One man is standing there wearing a mask and pointed a gun toward one old man who is shivering in fear.... His eyes are closed.... He is chanting something like taking God 's name before dieing.....

Yeah.. Dieing... As he know no one can save him now...... He has dare to touch his possession... And he will not leave him now... No matter how many times he will plead to him.....

Man : how dare you touch her..??  Said in his rough and cold voice........ Which is enough to make that old man shiver......

Old man : mujhe... Mujhe maaf kr dijiye sir..... Sir please..... Mujhe nhi pta tha ki... Mam ..... Cut by that man....

Man : inhi haathon se chuaa na tumne use.... Said looking at his hand and held them in his hands..... Caressing them making that old man peed in his pants in fear......

Man : inhi haathon se..... And smell them which are smelling like her .....

Ahhhhhh......

He cut his hands with whom he had touch her...... He can even burn whole world for her... This is just a small thing....... He can do anything for her..... He can murder anyone and get murdered too......

That man dare to touch what's his....... No one has even right to look at her and there this man.... He touch her hand.....  He is the gardener of his mansion where he lived with his possession.......

His life or his queen... Is giving water to plant when he come and smile at her...... And touch her hand.... ( to take kettle from her hand)  and that's why he is here.... In his den 😈

His blood boiled again thinking about that scene..... While that old man is crying looking at his arms... From where blood is flowing....... 

He hold her arm tightly making him cry more loudly and  yelling in pain..... But it doesn't effect that man..... He is smiling hearing his painful screams....

Old man : beta... Muj... Mjhe maaf kr de..... Chod de beta... Mere do chot... Chote bache hai.......

Man : apko dard ho rha hoga na uncle.... Let's cure it.... Apka dard hmesha ke liye khatam krte hai....... Said in his dangerous voice shaking hell out of that old man....

Before he could say anything....

Gun shoot and he died on spot.........

That man looked at that old man who is laying dead there with his eyes wide open .....  He wipe the blood from his hands.....  Standing there with emotionless face...

Man : she is mine.... Only mine..... Only I have right to touch her ..... Only I have right to love her..... Only I have right to cherish her.... only I have right to give her pain too...... And later only I have right to cure her pain.......

If somebody even try to look at her.... I will play with their eye balls like pebbles ... I promise ...... 

When he hear one voice from behind....

Agastya..........

So that man was agastya...... A psychopath mafia.... Obsessed with his love... His queen  rumi reddy...... For the outer world he is a business tycoon.... Inspiration of many business students...... He is loving  , caring and most kind hearted person known.... He do many charity to show the world how good he is......

But for mafia world 😈.... He is agastya rao....  The king of mafia.... Most heartless and ruthless person.... Who never felt pity for anyone.... Never show mercy on anyone either it's child or old man  ....... No one see him smile except in front of media..... His face never show any emotion. .....

Rumi rathee.......

A sweet and innocent girl.....  She is orphan and very kind hearted..... She used to admire agastya for his charity work and kind hearted nature.... And fall in love with him there only......

She met him for the first time when he comes to her college as chief guest..... To give speech..... Or anything...... And she again fall for him looking at his charm.....

Standing on the stage  ,  his eyes fall on her who is smiling brightly looking at him...... He can feel that she is also a fan of him just like many other girls..... He think something and smirk devilishly😈

He gave his speech and come down... He call farhan who is his pa too.... And tell him to found every detail of rumi.....

Till then he was following her everywhere and thus she become his obsession...... He proposed her just like a normal man...... And she accepted... Without knowing about his devil side.....

Till then both are living together in his mansion...... And he is successful in hiding his mafia world from her.....

( you can imagine sonia rathee here..)

_______________________

In one room

You can see one man is making out with one women.......  That man is agastya..... And that women is siya... His secretary...... In his office room in his mansion itself.......

His love... Rumi has gone to temple... ( According to him ) .... And he wants to do *** ... So he call his Secretary and....

But he didn't knew she has come back... And happy to meet him......  She enter inside the mansion  .... And looked at the maid working there who gulp their saliva...
as they all know what their boss is doing with his Secretary......

Rumi : shanta... Sir kaha hai....

Shanta : vo... Vo mam..... Didn't knew what to say.....

Rumi : offoo.. Mein bhi kya puch rhi hoon and facepalm 🤦‍♀ herself.... Unko kam ke ilava kuch dikhta to hai ni.... To office mein hi honge...... and smile and left from there...

Maids try to stop her.. As they all love her as she is very kind with them and treat them as their family....... But before they could stop her  , she left from there.....

Agastya.......

Saying she open the door and tears formed in her eyes seeing her love naked making love with the women who is also naked......

.
.
.
.
.
Sorryyyyy.... I never write this much mature..... I m sorry if you fell uncomfortable.......... I m sorryyyy....

Honestly I didn't want to write.... But story demands.... So explain little bit........ Still I m sorry 😭👉👈......

Byeeeeeee...