25 😈

Shehnaaz come out of her room as her mother is calling her for dinner..... She looked around to find someone... 🤭.... But couldn't find him....

Chala gya kya..??? Ask in her mind....

Nhi.... Come a whisper near her ear.....

She startled and looked at sidharth keeping her hand on her heart to calm .... Sid is smirking seeing him.....

Did she say it aloud....??? Ask in her mind...

No.. You didn't.... Say sidharth and shehnaaz looked at him shockingly....

Sana : um... Kya.. Kya bol rhe ho.... Said Straighten herself....

Sid : vahi... Jo tum apne iss chote se dimag se puch rhi ho... Said tapping at her head smilingly....

Sana : tumhe kaise pta... Blur out hearing him and then close her eyes regretting it...

Sid : vo kya hai na.... Mein apni friend ko bhut ache se janta hoon..... And wink at her....

Sana : tum.... Stop by seeing mg...

Mg saw them and call them to have dinner... Trio sat on the table with mg at head chair and sidnaaz on the either side of her.....

Sana started eating her dinner silently without looking at him when she felt someone caressing her foot...... She looked at sid with wide eyes who is busy eating his dinner with smirk on his face.....

Shehnaaz jerk that away.... And again concentrate on her food..... And again she felt someone caressing her feet.... She looked at sidharth angrily and bang on table loudly.....

Mg and Sid looked at her who is fuming in anger...

Mg : kya hua shehnaaz...???  Ask her daughter...

Sana looked at mg and calm herself down... As she didn't knew what to answer her mother.... That her cheap damad.... Damad..??? No.... He is just friend.... Huh.?? Friend  ..???  Ye kab hua.. ??? Arghhhh...

Sana : um.. Kuch... Kuch ni ammi vo... Machhar.... Haan... Machhar tha.... Said while smiling at her mother.... While she nodded and started eating her dinner...

While Sid is looking at her weirdly..... Shehnaaz looked at him and glare at him with wide eyes and move her neck aside to tell him to remove his feet.......

While Sid looked at her confusingly..... He is not understanding what she wants to say....

Sid : ise kya.. Mirgi ka dora padhta hai kya... Said in his mind......

While mg left to kitchen to keep her utensils as she finish her dinner.....

Sana : pair hatao.... Whisper yell at him...

Sid : kiska.??? Said confusingly....

Sana close her eyes to not brust on him...

Sana : apna or kiska gadhe...? 😡😡😡

Sid : lekin kaha se gadhi..... Said irritated... As he is not understanding what and why she is saying...

Sana : mere pairo.... And looked at her feet and widen her eyes..... Ammmaaaaa.... Yelled loudly and stand on the chair hurriedly seeing rat there.....

Sid stand up from chair seeing her and mg too come running to her hearing her scream.....

Mg : shehnaaz kya hua bacha...???? Ask Worriedly.....

Sana : ammi chuha..... 😫😫😫😫😫....

Mg looked around but didn't find rat there... Maybe he left hearing her scream.....

Meanwhile sidharth is lost.... The biggest mafia... Jisse har koi darta hai... Or vo..? Vo ik chuhe se darti hai...... And he started laughing loudly holding his stomach.....

While mg too giggle knowing why he is laughing while shehnaaz made a grumpy 😾 pout and come down from chair......

Sana : itna bhi hasne vali baat nhi hai... Said in cute yet stern voice.....

Sid : haa..... Bhut hai.... And again started laughing making mg too laugh along with him......

Sana looked at them annoyingly....

Sana : ahannnnnn... Kya hai...... Said whining like a child....

While Sid somehow control his laugh.....and adore her child behavior which he is seeing first time.....

Sid : tum apni ammi ke saath kyu nhi rhti thi....??? Asked being lost in shehnaaz as he is seeing her this side first time  ...... Although she did masti with him but this is something else..... Her eyes are full of innocence which was full of anger earlier...

The lighten environment suddenly become tense..... Mg stop laughing and shehnaaz become cold as usual.... And Sid.... Well he is looking at them and asking himself.... Did he ask something wrong....???

Mg excuse herself and left from there..... While shehnaaz is numb standing on her place lost in her thoughts..... Or we can say memories.... Dark memories.... Which she never want to remember.....

It's been two years since shehnaaz 's father is expired.... And she saw one man entering her house daily and being with her mother.... Sometime he bring more mans with him....

She didn't knew what they did or not.... But she know that this is not good  ... As she saw her mother crying every night after making her sleep ( as she thought.. )...

Now shehnaaz is 6 year old..... She used to go with her mother and help her in earning some money for their needs.... She is no more shy and timid girl.... She is strong and much mature than the children of her age  ....

One day ... Same man come and tried to force himself on her mother.... He was too drunk to even stop..... Shehnaaz wake up from slumber hearing her mother's scream....

She come outside and saw that man laying on her mother..... And thought that man is hurting her mother .... She took the vase placed in lawn and throw on his head......

He yelled loudly in pain holding his head and turn around to see shehnaaz standing there with cold face but tears in her eyes... As she hurt someone first time in her life......

That man is going to catch her... But fall unconscious in the pool of blood.....

.
.
.
.
.
😔😔😔😔

Thankyou for the love and support ❤....

.
.
.
.
Will update next chapter in night.....

.
.
.
.
Till then...

Enjoy.. 🥂