5 😈

Ahhhhhhhhhh........

Sonia yelled loudly as someone whip her with a chain.....

iska muhh band kro pehele...... I don't like her irritating voice.......

Said the queen sitting on her chair royally... In her basement...... And her guards are torturing sonia.... Who dare to love and propose what's his......

Gurads put cloth in her mouth and beat the shit out of her...... She is near to passing out when she stop them....

She : take her to the hospital and get her treated... I didn't want her to die soon..... Abhi to bhut sare hisab baki hai... 😈and smirk devilishly.......

Saying so she turn... And gurads take out cloth from sonia 's mouth.... She looked at her back and stand limping and yelled loudly....

Sonia : he will never be yours...... Never...... He will come to me.....mark my words..... He will c......

Thud.....

A slap 👋 land on her face and she fell down on the floor unconsciously...... While shehnaaz is raging like a bull......hearing her words......

She took the steel rod from stand... And come close to her...... And started beating her..... She is hissing in her unconscious state too.....

Sana : he is mine..... He is just mine...... Yelled loudly while beating her continuously..... Guards are afraid to even go near her......

But they have to stop her otherwise Sonia will die...... But who will dare to stop her..???

Shehnaaz..... Sidharth ko hosh aa gya........ Said one girl who comes there running.....

Shehnaaz stop in her track.... Her anger flew away in few seconds just on hearing his name...... That's the effect of him on her......

Shehnaaz kaur gill......

A queen of mafia world..... Everyone afraid of her..... She never show mercy on anyone.... Hate liers and betrayals.... Orphan..... And her past is not so good to know....

She doesn't trust anybody..... Except her friend cum sister  .... Mahi... Who is with her since childhood...... Mahi has seen her suffering and that's why want someone in her life who can give her happiness which lack in her life......

She is obsessed with sidharth shukla..... When she saw him for the first time... She know he is her..... But she didn't want to impose herself on him.... She never did......

If someone wants to go away from her.... She herself throw them away... Like she did with them.... That's why she had waited for him since 5 years.....

She accept everything.... His rumours with another girl.... Him romancing with another women for shoot.... She accept it....( chal jhutti.....😒) Because she respect his work....

But when this girl has try to propose him and moreover wants to _________ ( kyu btau 😌...)  How  can she leave her..... She dare to mess with her life..her love ... And now she have to pay for her sins......

Everyone in the country know her... For her dangerous aura..... No one has saw her.... Just listen about her...and her name is enough to shake people with fear....She keep police and politicians in her pocket.... No one can say no to her...  If they will , then they have to spend their whole life in her den.....

She looked at mahi who is looking at sonia with sympathy and roll her eyes....

Sana : don't look at her like that... She doesn't deserve it...... Said in her usual cold tone.....

Mahi doesn't say anything just nod her head and left.... She hate this.... She hate this shehnaaz..... She didn't like when she hurt someone.... But she can't do anything.... This world make her like this.....

Shehnaaz open the door of her room and found sidharth who is pacing here and there rubbing his forehead.....

Sid hear the sound of door and looked at the source... and found shehnaaz standing there..... He is smitten by her beauty..... She is so beautiful..... Her almond eyes.... Her cute small nose.... He can see the emotions in her eyes which she is trying to hide from him...... Her eyes shows loneliness

He become shocked... How he can read her eyes so easily.... He is feeling something in his heart..... Like he know her..... He have seen her somewhere... But where..????

Sid : why you kept me here.... I want to go home..... Said in calm tone..... Don't want to make her angry... as he saw her angry before....

Sana : aaj se yahi tumhara ghar hai... Tum yahi rhoge..... Said in cold voice and going to turn when she hear his voice...

Sid : are you mad or what...??? Don't you understand... I want to go home..... Yelled loudly in anger.....

While Sana fist her hand to control her anger.... No one dare to talk to her in this tone..... No one even say anything in front of her other than yes or no... And here he is yelling at her....

She turn around and glare at him dangerously..... And come close to him..... Sid got intimidating seeing her eyes... And move back.... Until his back touch the wall....

Shehnaaz keep her hands beside him on wall caging him in between wall and her.... She come close to him and whisper in his ear.....

Sana : you will live here... And that's final..... Don't even think to run from there..... And make some distance between them.... Jaha bhi jaoge... Mjhe apne samne khada paoge.... Said in stern voice and left from there....

She open the door and going to left when she hear him.....

Sid : meri maa intezar kr rhi hogi..... Please let me go.... Vo bp patient hai.... Vo tension legi... Or mere bina dinner bhi nhi kregi.... Please mujhe jane do.....

Her eyes become soften hearing about mother..... A layer of tears formed in her eyes.... But she wipe them before anyone could see and left from there without answering him.......

Sid kick the side table.. And yell in anger...

Sid : I hate her..... I hate you shehnaaz gill....

Yup... He know her.... He know she is mafia shehnaaz gill..... He hear the guard talking about her when he regain his conscious....

Sid : I was right.... Mafias are heartless ... They can never love anyone.... Said in disgust voice... Already started hating her.....

______________

He is sitting in his room when someone knock on the door.... He lift his eyes and found one maid standing there....

Maid : sir.. Mam is calling you for dinner....

Sid : I m not coming....m not hungry... Said and turn his face to other side....

Maid : sir... Mam has strictly  .... Cut by his loud yell...

Sid : I said na... I didn't want to eat anything.... Just tell her... I m not her puppet...... Yelled loudly and maid run away....

That maid come down bowing her head.... There is no need to tell her... as his voice is loud enough to reach in their ears.....

Sana : no one will give him anything... Neither food nor water... Until he ask himself.....  Said in stern voice and left from there without touching her plate....

Mahi looked at her and then looked down.... Why the hell she is so stubborn..... Mahi know she will also not eat until he will.....

So she ask one maid to give her one plate.. And she herself left to sidharth 's room...  Not knowing what will be the consequences of it......

.
.
.

What will happen now....

When shehnaaz get to know about mahi 's deeds...????

What if sonia run away from the hospital...??

Sidharth is renowned actor... His disappearance will create havoc on social media...... Will it effect his professional life..???

What will sm do now..???  Will she ever met her son now ..???

.
.
.
.
Bye