21 😈

Next day........

Mahi and Jay entered the hospital and come  near ot.. And saw robin and riya sleeping there.....

Jay wake Robin up and ask him about shehnaaz.....

Robin : mam ander rest kr rhi hai..... Said yawning....

Mahi : pr ye sab hua kaise..????

And Robin told her everything.... About sidharth and sonia and then about anirudh... Both are shocked to hear and angry too....

They both looked at each other and enter inside the ot and found it empty.....

Mahi : shehnaaz...???  And goes to check washroom but didn't find her anywhere.... She widen her eyes and found the blood drops from one corner to window..??

Mahi : shehnaaz.. Bhaag gyi.??? Pr kaha..? Or kyu..?

Tears formed in her eyes.... Robin too become shocked... He was just outside the room only.... How he didn't hear any voice.... Moreover one nurse was also there.....

He run to find that nurse.... He ask other nurse about her and got to know she left in night only due to some emergency in her home.... ( so when nurse left to call doctor.. They get a call from home and they ask her to come home ASAP.. And she left from there...)

/ it's just a fiction..... But in real world... Nurses are not that much careless.... Their patients are always their first priority..... Love love and respect to nurses and doctors....❤
Belated 🤣... Doctor's day.. ❤❤)

Jay : lekin vo ja kaha sakti hai...??

Mahi : ghar.... And left from there followed by Jay , riya and Robin who just come back knowing about nurse.....

When they reach there.... They saw whole mansion is burning 🔥🔥🔥..... Fire Brigades are trying to control the fire.... Mahi sat on floor looking at mansion with teary eyes.....

Mahi : sanu.... Whisper slowly while Jay held her from shoulder wiping her tears....

Fire Brigades man come out of mansion and told their officer....

Man : ander koi nhi hai sir.... Humne Sari jagah check kiya....

They all took a deep breath hearing him.... It means their sanu is safe... ❤ .. But where is she..???. ....

Jay : sidharth... Sidharth ke ghar... Ho sakta hai sanu usse milne gyi ho.. ?? ... He himself know that shehnaaz will never go there but just want to ensure his heart.... If he has to find her in every corner of this world then he will do this without being tired.....

Hearing his name sudden anger raise in mahi..... They trust him with their sanu... But what he did..???

They all left to sidharth 's home and reach there..... They enter and saw sidharth standing there with his mother and watching news.....

Mahi turn sidharth by fisting his collar and slap him hardly on his face..... While they both ( sm and sid) are in shock... What just happen.....

Mahi : kaha hai hmari sanu..????  Bolo sidharth..... Ask holding his collar... Jay comes forward and held mahi and took her away from sidharth.....

Sm : mahi beta... Hme nhi pta shehnaaz kaha hai... Vo jaha nhi hai..... Said standing in front of sidharth.... Vo... News mein..... And they all hear the news..

Where as sidharth is too numb to react.... First that news and now shehnaaz  's absence.....

Riya : aunty... Mam mansion mein nhi hai...

Sid felt his heart calm down little hearing this..... She is not in that burnt mansion... It means.. She is safe......

Mahi : meine tumpr bharosa kiya tha sidharth..... I didn't knew you will do something like this..... Said with teary eyes....

Sid looked at her frustrated.. As everyone is saying same thing again and again....

Sid : kya kiya meine..??? Haan... Kiya kya hai meine..????   Nhi rh sakta tha yaar mein vaha.... Kadiyo ki tarah..... Mere sapne hai.. Mera career hai... Kaise sab kuch chod deta.... Itne saalo ki mehnat sab pani mein dob deta..  Yelled loudly....

Mahi : Haan to baat krte na..... Mujhse bolte.... Sanu se bolte..... Bola tumne..????  Ik baar bhi bola... That you didn't want to live here.. ???  Areee vo to tumhe next day hi chodhne vali thi..... ( remember..??? )  lekin meine use bola ki tumhe ik chance de.... Tumhe samjhe.... Or samjhaye...... Because I thought you were be perfect for her......

But what you did..???? You shake hand with her rival and wants to destroy her..????

Sid : I didn't knew he was her rival.... I didn't knew...... Yelled loudly... And tears form in his eyes.....

He is very kind hearted and soft person.... He can never think of betraying someone.... He didn't knew he was her rival otherwise he would never ever join his hand with him..... But here everyone is blaming him and pointing their fingers on him......

Flashback.....

Sid was roaming in the garden when he hear someone's scream.... He become confused and looked here and there..... He again hear it and thought to follow the voice.....

He stood near a big black door ... ( there are no guards outside it.. As then everyone get to know there is something..) ... He open the door and found darkness all around and he can only see first stair....

First he frightened.... But then got some courage and enter inside the basement.... He come down and found one red light from one corner..... He go there and what he saw shocked him to core.....

He saw sonia sitting in that corner brutally injured.... His heart comes into his mouth seeing her condition.... Her clothes and face is wet like someone just throw water on her recently...( actually Robin throw hot water on her.. That's why she was screaming...)

Sid : sonia.... Call softly.... As voice is died inside him seeing her condition......

Sonia looked up and become happy seeing sidharth there.... She crawl toward him as she can't stood up due to wounds.... And sat near his feet....

Sonia : mu... Mujhe bachalo... Mujhe bacha lo.. Sidharth..... Mujhe bacha lo.... Ye log.... Ye mujhe maar denge.... Please bacha lo.... Sidharthhh.....  Said while crying.....

Sid felt bad seeing her condition and he sat in front of her and hold her hand firmly..... Before he could say anything one man come and hug her tightly....

Man : baby... Don't cry meri jaan... Everything will be alright.......

That man is rishab...... Rishab looked at sidharth and fake a crying face....

Rishab : plzz help us brother...... Shehnaaz mam is torturing her as she did intimate scene with you..... But you know na... It was just an act.... Even she is committed.... To me... We both love each other from 5 years and were going to married but.......

And started crying hugging sonia.... While Sid felt anger bubbling inside him seeing their condition..... No doubt.. They do very good acting... If anyone could've been on his place.. He would trust them...... As he did.....

Sid : and i trust them...... Later rishab said me to give him blue file then shehnaaz will free them from there and they will marry each other.....  I just want to reunite " Do pyar karne vale bache " ..... I didn't knew he was her rival.....

Mahi : unhone bola or tumne maan liya.... Or chal diye mahan bnne..?????  Taki ik Or Heer ranjha  , mirza sahiba  na rhee.... Or unhe unka pyar mile... Haina..????? Said sarcastically making him looked down....

Mahi : or jin logo ko tum pyar ki murtiya samj rhe ho na... Pta bhi hai vo kon hai..??? Or tumhe hi unhone kyu bola..?????

.
.
.
.
Prmo : past reveal.... Sonia's try identity... And Sid 's guilt.......

.
.
.

Any guesses.. ??? Sana kaha hai...???