16 😈

In night......

Shehnaaz enter inside the room and found sidharth sleeping.... She glanced at him and goes near that almirah.....

She took out the key from her pocket and open the almirah.... She just touch the things placed there.... Tears formed in her eyes and she close the door hurriedly.....

And lock it, put the key back and left from there....

Sid who was pretending to sleep open his eyes and sat on bed...

Sid : iska mtlb key hmesha shehnaaz ke pass rhti hai... Shehnaaz se ye key kaise li jaye.... And slept thinking about all this......

_________

Next morning 🌞🌞🌞....

Today's haldi ceremony of mahi and Jay.... Sidharth come down wearing yellow kurta.... Looking handsome as usual ❤

He looked around for shehnaaz but didn't find her

He looked around for shehnaaz but didn't find her...... He goes to garden and saw one girl is applying haldi to mahi.... She is wearing a yellow coloured lehanga... It's look like yellow colour is made for her only.....

She turn and sid felt current ran through his spine looking at the ethereal beauty in front of him.... The girl fir whom he is looking for...... Shehnaaz ❤

His eyes met with her eyes

His eyes met with her eyes.... Then his eyes travel to her nose.... Her lips and going on and stop near his waist......

And suddenly his eyes shine seeing the keys hang there..... He thought of some plan and finally something cross his mind..... And he smirk.....

He goes to Jay and apply haldi on his cheek who apply on his ( sid) face too..... Making him. Chuckle.....

Jay : I hope... Teri shaadi bhi jaldi se ho.... and looked at shehnaaz who looked away...

He smile and goes to mahi and apply on her face too making her smile..... Then he looked at sana who stand there and apply on her cheeks.....

Sana : sidharthhhhh.... and she run behind him with haldi bowl..... Making everyone laugh.....

Running around, they reach at their room.... Shehnaaz enter inside the room only to be pinned on the walll.... She looked at him and he too looked at her....

Her eyes are showing pain, betrayal, hurt.... And his eyes are showing nothing 😂......  He become confused to see her eyes...  Why she is hurt.??? How can i read her so easily..???

He touch her cheeks with his and put his head in her neck to calm himself..... While shehnaaz close his eyes feeling sensations in her body.......

Kya kahu...
Ankhon ne meri sab keh diya....

She hold his shirt tightly in her fist and breathing heavily feeling him so close to him......

Ik tuhi ...
Jeene ka matlab keh diya....

Sidharth too felt something shift in his heart..... He is feeling peace and sukoon near her.... He wants to stay there. ( in her neck) for his whole life..... But then he shrug his  thoughts...

Ab saansein chale na chale kya fikar
Tu chale saath to khubsurat safar...
Teri rahoon mein mera jahan.....

He calm his heart and come out of her neck... But seeing her condition  , he felt happy... Seeing his effect on her..... He took haldi from  the bowl and apply it on her neck not before kissing it.....

Rang lageya ishq da....
Ke rang lageya ishq da....
Mein tera ho ya iss tarah....
Ke rang lageya ishq da......

Shehnaaz tremble on her place feeling his touch..... And fist his shirt more tightly..... He knelt down in front of her.... And kiss her waist and apply haldi on it.... Making shehnaaz 's breathe faster......

( mein paani paani ho gyi.... 🙈🙈🙈)

He looked at her and found her eyes closed and took out the key from her waist and kept in his pocket........

And stood up from his place and left from there.....

While a tear fall from her eye...... She run to washroom and locked it..... She wash her face crying bitterly.....

Sana : ab tak to tumne sirf shehnaaz gill ko dekha hai sidharth.... Jo tumse pyar karti thi.... Lekin ab tumhara samna mafia shehnaaz gill se hoga..... And i promise... You will regret betraying me......

I did everything for you... To gain your love.... But what you did...???? You join your hands with my rival and that cheap sonia....  I will make sure now that i will make you regret your every move.....

And looked at the mirror with cold face.... And devil smile.....

Tumhe lga... Tum mere hi ghar pr rhke... Mere hi against kam kroge Or mujhe pta bhi nhi chalega..?????  And laugh devilishly......  Mein to tumhara plan bhut pehle hi samj gyi thi.....

Tumhe lg rha tha tum mujhe gumrah kr rhe ho... Lekin sach to ye tha ki tumne nhi.. Meine tumhe gumrah kiya..... Tum secret room gye... Kyunki meine jane diya... Tum aaj merese key le paye.... Kyunki meine leni thi......  And smile..... But soon anger took place... And she held the basin tightly....

Bss Jay or mahi ki shaadi tak ka wait siddharth..... Uske baad we will meet in my den.... Ab tumne Sana ko dekha hai... Mafia queen ko bhi dekhlo......

Agar shehnaaz ne pyar shiddat se kiya hai to nafrat bhi shiddat se kregi..... 😈😈😈

And left from there......

________

Sid get to know that...  Sana is going to slept with mahi today..... As she will left tomorrow for her new journey.....

Sid  enter inside the room and goes near almirah..... He took out the key 🔑 from his pocket and looked around to find anyone but didn't find anyone.....

He open the almirah and what he saw next make him shocked to core.....

He fall on his knees with tears in his eyes....
.
.
.
.
Uff.... Sorry sorry sorry...... Meine ik din ka bol kr do din chhuti leli......

Yerrrr... Life sab mein bhut busy ho gyi thi.... Abhi bhi bhut mushkil se likha hai... Kyunki mera nephew aaya hai.. Or vo chod ta hi nhi hai mujhe 😂😂😂.... Abhi bhi meri baju pr sir rakh kr soya hai.. Or meine aise hi likha hai 😂😂😂....
.
.
.

Byeeeeeeeee

Byeeeeeeeee
.
.
.
.
Kal chala jayega vo... 🥺... Fir dunga update.... Or as promised... Monday ko to ho ni paya.... So Thursday ko double update de dunga.... ❤❤

Byeeee...