26 😈

Hey... Sorry guys.....
Actually tumhe pta hi hoga ki abhi Punjab mein flood aaya hai... Or uss wajah se electricity jati rhti hai yr.... Kal pura din electricity nhi thi.... Or mera phone dead ho gya tha....
So i couldn't update.....
I m sorry......

.
.
.
.

Mg : shehnaaz... Ye... Ye.... Said horrified looking at him who is become unconscious maybe dead......

Did she feel bad..??? No... Never.... He deserve this.... But her daughter..??  No no... She have to do something to save her daughter.... She hurriedly go from there to her room and pack few clothes....

She come outside holding bag and saw shehnaaz still standing there numb looking at the blood...... She run to her and jerk her..

Mg : shehnaaz... Chal... Hme yaha se jana hoga.... Jaldi.....  And held her hand and drag her.....

They both go to mumbai and used to sleep on footpath.... Later they both started earning little bit and took a house on rent..... Shehnaaz used to get nightmare of the blood she saw..... And her mother was always her side.......

Shehnaaz didn't have enough money to go school.... So she used to read the old books of mahi who was her neighbor.... And mahi used to teach her everything.....

When shehnaaz was 10 year old..... She get to know everything...... That her father is murdered...... And also got to know about the mans who did this.... And one of them was who used to come in their home.....

Later she get to know that... Her mother was raped..... She was blackmailed by the police officer..... She even complaint against them... But no one listen to her.... Even humiliate her.....

No one talk to them in neighborhood as that the senior officers who was corrupted said everyone that santokh singh was  a corrupted cop and used to illegal work....

People started hating them and government too didn't give pension to them as they found her father corrupted.......

That police officer shows her mother some morphed pictures of her father in which he was with some girls and mg know her husband can never do anything like this.....

Police officer blackmail her saying he will bira these photos.... Already people are bashing her husband and now she didn't want his image to get tarnished.....

And she sacrifice her dignity for her husband's pride.......

From that day shehnaaz join her hands with don who trained the children..... And she become ruthless..... She didn't fear from blood anymore..... Even she oath to take revenge of her father's death and her mother's dignity...

It's been 2 year since she started her training and become local goon unknown to her mother.....

One day her mother come to bring vegetables from another market where she never go... As..

Mg : ik bhindi ki  sabji ke liye kitni dur ana pada.... Pr chalo.... Shehnaaz ko pasand hai... Khush ho jayegi..... Vaise bhi.. Pta nhi use kya ho gya hai..... Kitni chup sir rhti hai.... Or uski ankhein.... And her eyes fall on shehnaaz who is  standing in front of her little far and one man is standing in front of her holding his hand..

Sana : iss hafte ka chanda kaha hai re tera..???  Haan..?? Ik baar baat boli samj nhi aati...???  Said in cold and angry voice...

Mg couldn't listen to her as she was far....

Mg : ye yaha kya kar rhi h..... Sheh.... And going to call her... When she saw her daughter bring out the gun from her pocket and she shot that man straight on his head....

She stood numb on her place...... Her.. Her daughter.... Her sweet  , shy  , kind... Her chotu si daughter.... Just killed someone in front of her..... And that too with gun.. ??? 

Shehnaaz turn around after killing him and then her eyes fall on her mother who is standing there numb ..... While her eyes become cold...... And she stand infront of her...

Sana : maa ap ya......

Thud...

And mg slap her hardly..... While shehnaaz just looked at her with cold eyes... And mg slap her again and again and started crying falling on her knees.....

Mg : ye.. Ye tune... Sh... Shehnaaz..... Tu... Tu meri shehnaaz nhi hai...... You are not... My gudiya.....

While shehnaaz just standing there without any expression.....

Sana : maa ap ghar jao... Mein aati hoon... And turn to leave when mg hold her hand....

Mg : kahin nhi jayegi tu.... Samjhi.... Chal chup chap mere saath......

And drag her from there silently...... On reaching home she looked at mahi who is studying silently.... She lost her parents few months back and now living with them...

Mg took her to her room and beat her with stick..... And lock her in room..... She come outside after beating her and started crying loudly  ....

Mahi come to her and wipe her tears and hug her....

Mg : aaj se meri bss ik hi beti hai..... And tighten the hug...

While shehnaaz listen her and felt like someone stab the knife in her heart but she controlled her emotions as her motive is much bigger than this.....

And she keep one phone and one letter in one book.... And left from window promise to herself that she will come back only after taking revenge.....

.
.
.
.
.
Did she do right...????..

.
.
.
.