13 😈

13.... 🥺.... Totally dedicated to sidnaaz ❤

.
.
.
.
Shehnaaz forward her hand infront of him...

Sana : friends...???? Ask nervously fearing of rejection.....

Sid looked at her and then at her hand.... And turn around...

Sid : nhi.....  Said in cold voice same as her...

While Sana looked down with teary eyes.... This us what she fear most... Rejection.....
From childhood she get rejection only.....

She turn to go away from there.... But someone hold her hand....

Sid : meri baat puri nhi huyi hai..... Or jab tak meri baat puri nhi hoti.... Yahi khadi rho chup chap...... Said pointing his finger toward her while Sana smile little and nod her head....

Sid : I will accept your friendship... But... I have one condition.... Said like a child....

Sana : what..????  Ask him in confusion.. What he want from her....

Sid : mujhe breakfast mein vo sada hua salad nhi khana.... And you will not force me... I will eat whatever I want to......  😌😌😌😌.... Said cutely making her smile...

Sana : lekin vo tumhari health ke liye hi hai na....

Sid : nope 🙅.... Condition manzoor hai to bolo... Varna jao.... And turn around...

Sana : ok..... And stand aside hiding from his eyes....

Sid looked around to see her but didn't find her  there and frown...

Sid : saduuu.. Khadoossssss..... And stomp his feet and again turn and become shocked to see her infront of him folding her arms around her chest.....

Before she could say anything... He forward his hand .... Sana smile and shook her hands with him...

Sid / Sana : friends......

____________________

Today is mehandi ceremony of mahi and Jay..... Their engagement is already done before Jay goes to business trip.....

It's been 1 and half week.... And their wedding ceremonies are started from today......

In this time period.... Sidnaaz come close to each other..... They have become best friends..... Mahi and Jay are happy for their sanu... And sm is trying to understand Sana.... As she realise she is not that bad.....

Mahi is sitting there while girls are applying the mehndi on her hands.... Some were dancing 💃🕺👯..... While Sana is standing there in the corner looking at them with smile.....

She is in her as usual clothes... Black jeans and black jacket with hairs ties in ponytail... And one gun is tugged between her waist...

Suddenly she felt someone hold her hand.... She looked at her hand and then at the source and found sidharth standing there holding mehndi cone in his hands.....

Sid : aaj tumhari behn cum friend ki mehndi hai... Or tum yaha aise khadi ho.... Or vo bhi inn kapdo mein..... Said making faces...

Sana : I didn't like those clothes..... Said looking front..... In her cold voice...

Sid : I didn't like those clothes..... Said mimic her..... Mein konsa roz pehnne ko bol rha hoon... Lekin shaadiyo mein to tyar hone ka hak har insaan ka hota hai.... Chalo mere saath....

And before she could say anything..... Sid drag her from there to their room.....

Sid : ander kapde rkhe hai... Jao pehn ke aao.....