9 😈

In wadiyon se
Takra chuke hai...
Yun to musafir
Hmse kayi......

Shehnaaz is looking outside the window while sipping her tea..... The sun is rising looking so beautiful and giving hope to many people.....

There is always a new morning after a dark night.....

( clicked by me 😂🤧🙈)

Suddenly she hear one sound and looked outside at the house infront of hers.... It is small 2 bhk house.... One lady comes out of it and started watering the plants with beautiful smile on her face.....

Tears formed in shehnaaz 's eyes seeing her... she is her mother... Who hate her to the core.... Everyone whom she love the most.. Hate her.... First his mother and then sidharth.....

Sidharth.....

And her mind goes down with his memories......

Uske chehre pe es qadar noor tha ,

Uski yaadon mein rona mujhe manzoor tha,

Bewafa bhi nhi keh sakte use,

Pyar to humne kiya tha, vo to beqasoor tha..........

She is staying there is beas, Amritsar where her mother lived from 1 week.....

After that day... She left the house and come there... Her hometown.... The only place except that room.. Where she get peace... Just by looking at her mother.... She can't go to her mother...

So she buy this house infront of hers and come there whenever she need her mother....

Chandaaaaa.... Jaldi neeche aa bacha.... Yelled a lady coming out pf kitchen and placed the breakfast on table.....

A 4 year old girl come running on her small small foot while giggling laughing.. As today is sunday means family day....

She runs to her father who is sitting on dining table reading newspaper and looking at her smiling hearing the sound of her anklets......