6️⃣ Let's Get Out Of Here <3

Title: Let's Get Out Of Here (Cute, Fluff kind of)

Jeon Wonwoo - 26 y/o - News Reporter

Kim Mingyu - 25 y/o - Businessman

--

Wonwoo's POV

"Hey, Wonwoo." Soonyoung whispered, but I turned a deaf ear to him, typing my fingers away, solely focusing on my news report.

...

"Yah, Wonwoo." he whispered once more, this time louder but only the sound of my typing was heard as a response.

"I know you heard me, Wonu." He giggled, "I've got a huge scoop."

"And how does that concern me, tiger boy?" I retorted.

"Just hear me out, Wonwoo." Soonyoung persisted with excitement in his voice.

I sighed as my fingers came to a halt, "Whose downfall is it going to be this time?" I asked, uninterested, peering over the partition wall that's separating us, "and why are you whispering? It's literally just us left in the office."

"Oh shush. Apparently, my paparazzi friends had caught two idols smooching their faces off in their car before checking in at Hotel XX last night. Not just that, I have three other pictures at different locations of them being together. Two in Japan. One in New York." He elaborated as I rolled my office chair over to his desk. He then handed me his phone so I could see the pictures.

Once I laid eyes on the male idol who'd appeared on the screen, I froze.

"Pretty sure they did all that deliberately. No one is dumb enough to walk right into a hotel unless- Wonwoo? What's wrong?" Soonyoung arched his left eyebrow as he studied my expressions.

"T-this person... is he...?" I stuttered.

"You guessed it. He's Choi Seungcheol, the leader of Seventeen. But I can't recognize who the other person is though. They're all kind of blurry in the pictures. Why? Are you acquainted with him?"

"Acquainted? Hah... nono... he's not just a friend but he's my fucking BOYFRIEND!" I burst out of anger.

"WHAT?!" Soonyoung gasped.

"HOW DARE HE CHEAT ON ME?" I fumed as I shoved the phone back to Soonyoung, "AND WITH YOON JEONGHAN OF ALL PEOPLE. AND HE'S BACK IN KOREA ALREADY?"

"JEONGHAN?" Soonyoung gasped even more, "y-you mean, from Seventeen, that...that Jeonghan?" his jaw dropped.

My blood was boiling, and I do not want to believe that this is happening to me.

All the memories we shared... did they mean nothing to you, Cheollie? You promised that I'll be your forever, was that all a lie?

Choi Seungcheol was my boyfriend of 3 years. He was the one who had brought so much joy to my dull life. He was sweet. He was lovely. He was patient. And most importantly, he was trustworthy.

Well, not anymore.

I knew it. I knew that there was something going on between the two of them. With Yoon Jeonghan. I should have seen it coming. I should have noticed how close he was with Jeonghan during his live streams and during their variety shows. How Jeonghan would tease him and how Seungcheol loved the teasing that he was getting.

Once, I did confront Seungcheol about it, expressing my feelings about the issue but they were simply brushed off, with Seungcheol assuring that there's really nothing going on between them.

Liar.

--

Tears started to well in my eyes, "How could you do this to me?".