🧨leafy gets help 😱🧨

Idea by me 😱

Leafy gasped in offense.

"Are you telling me you think I'm insane?!"

"N-no!" Pin blurted out, possibly too quickly. "We just think you should get help... so that you can uh.... act like a normal person in society after being alone for so long!"

"So you do think I'm insane?" Leafy crosses her arms and narrowed her eyes at the other losers.

"We've been making up excuses," Needle confessed. "We where actually tired of you having traumatic flashbacks to your time in yoyleland every time its too quiet, cold, too much purple, seeing anything related to yoyleland or being alone and then panicking thinking you're back there, so we're sending you to therapy so we don't have to deal with that anymore.... also because you're our friend and we care about you!"

"Wow it really seems like it!" Leafy somehow said sarcastically, despite the fact she doesn't even know how to use sarcasm properly.

"You're still going." Loser croaked out, "and that's final."

"This is firey's fault." Leafy said, pointing at the weird ugly flame across the room.

"Yeah, we know. Why do you think we kick him out of the house every day?" Clock said.

"You do?''

"Yeah." Replied eggy. "Nobody likes him anyways."

"I AM RIGHT HERE YOU KNOW!" firey screamed.

Pin rolled her eyes and grabbed Leafy to take her to get help so she could stop acting like a deranged old woman and, leafy reluctantly followed.

_____________________________

Leafy sat on a really uncomfortable, plastic chair in the waiting room while waiting for her name to be called for something she was forced into.

"Leafy lemon?"

Leafy sighed and turned to pin. "You and the other losers are SO dead once I get out of there."

Pin giggled while waving goodbye to leafy as she walked into the room.

______

Leafy stood in the doorway of the weird white room with a really long bed chair and a short stubby blue chair, kind of like the ones in the waiting room.

The nurse sat on it, a straight jacket, peered up at her through her notes.

"Take a seat- or lay down. I don't care to be honest."

Leafy narrowed her eyes again and sat on the chair, there was no way in hell she was going to lay down.

"So, what seems to be the problem?"

"My friends forced me into therapy because I'm mentaly ill."

"Oh I can tell, you look gay and mentally ill."

"Gee, thanks." Leafy snarked out, somehow also being sarcastic. Is she turning into lollipop?!?!

"So, Where did the trouble start?"

"I died."

"Oh are you one of those fancy rich people with a recovery centre?"

"Yes."

"Alright then." The nurse scribbled something onto her notes. "What then?"

"So at the time I was competing in bfdi- and I died on my friend's ferris wheel because he was stupid enough to put a lava fall on it." The nurse's eyes lit up upon hearing that leafy had competed in bfdi. Leafy continued. "We all died but somehow came back to life because we faked our deaths for comedic reasons, but my friend didn't let me on the island that he won because i died so I was thinking irrationally and bought it for plot relevance because I'm rich."

"Seems reasonable." The nurse replied, scribbling more notes onto her paper.

"So the entire battlegrounds destroyed the recovery centres and decided I deserved the death penalty and tried to kill me."

"Oh-"

"My friend saved me only to abandon me when he crashed the hanglider we where on and I was chased and isolated in a place called yoyleland for about 6 years."

"Are you ok-"

"Halfway through that time I wanted to visit my friend, so I went to visit him and I was killed by his other friend because he was pretending not to know me for his reputation so he secretly recovered me and I went back to being isolated."

"..."

"I was taken back into goiky after they decided I'd been punished enough and I accidentally killed my team member and was voted out of the gameshow I was competing in and sent to eternal algebra class."

"WH-"

"Then I rejoined and my friend pretended not to know me despite the fact he'd been ignoring me for like 8 episodes. He insulted me because I got upset, turned my only friends against me, made me have a panic attack in the 18th episode, framed me for something I didn't do then gave me a 2 minute apology and pretended nothing happend, and now I'm left with highly hinted PTSD and I need you to fix that."

"Oh.. I don't know how to help you." The nurse shrugged. "You're gonna be mentally ill forever."

"Wow helpful." Leafy said, somehow being sarcastic for the third time that day. "Can I go now?"

"Yes."

Leafy walked out of the door and killed the other losers with her bare hands for forcing her to go to therapy and then got four to recover them but left firey dead for a day or two because he deserves nothing but pain

The end 😱

Best story ever totally 10/10

Total words: 872