♠️"they all left me, but atleast i have you!"♠️ Four x X

Requested by: Zenithpurpleunicorn

The ruins were a nice place, quiet, isolated, and clean. Tourists were yet to sweep the place up, yet to disturb its pristine waters. You'd think that it would put anyone at peace, but not Four.

Albeit, the place was nice. It wasn't like Two had chosen a horrific place to send them. They very well could've been sent to yoyleland. However, They still felt lost. A part of them felt like it was missing, torn from them, and ripped apart.

The contestants.

Two had swept in, lifted a few trees, and that was all it'd taken for the contestants to choose their sibling over Four. After everything they'd done for those brats, they still chose to abandon them. What more could he have done? That prize was the best anyone could ask for! They'd much rather battle for a Bfb than some Random algebralien's powers.

They could've chosen to do something about it. However, they chose to sit around and mope, so I suppose they had no one but themselves to blame.

Four believed nobody cared about what they felt like, but they were wrong.

X had noticed they were off, still upset, so they'd been working all day on a suprise for their beloved. They could barely hide their excitement, squealing as they lead four into the cabin they'd rented out for the hosts to stay in.

"So, X, what was the thing you so desperately wanted to show me?" Four raised an eyebrow. It was obvious they'd been crying, their eyes were pink and dark eyebags rested under them.

"You'll see.." X smiled, opening the door slowly. A gasp escaped the numberjack looking host as they stared. X had set up an entire Halloween themed party, just for the two of them. Nobody to come bother them, nobody to tell them what to do, nobody to come and steal their contestants.

They couldn't control it anymore, Four started sobbing uncontrollably.

"FOUR! I-IM SORRY, IS IT BECAUSE IT ISN'T HALLOWEEN?"

"N-no, it's definitely not that. The party is great." They sniffed, wiping their eyes. "I just, didn't think anyone cared. Even you!"

X put a hand on their shoulder empatheticaly, nothing but love shining through their eyes for their partner. "Oh, Four. Of course I care. I love you, I love you more than you can imagine."

With tears spilling down their face, Four hoisted their lover into the air, pulling them into a tight hug.
"T-they all left me... but, atleast I have you!"

The variables face twisted into a smile, blushing heavily as they returned the sudden embrace.

"Oh four, i would never leave you..."
"You promise?"
"Promise."

_________________________________________

HI
THIS IS SHORT... REALLY SHORT. IM SORRY, I DIDNT KNOW WHERE TO GO WITH IT, I HOPE YOU LIKE IT THOUGH!
Total words: 474