✨️⚠️"Disrupted code."⚠️ ✨️ Remote X tree

Requested by: AlainaThewolf

Every night in the cabin of Death P.A.C.T was predictable. Of course, that wasn't necessarily a bad thing. Tree had grown to enjoy the familiar rhythm of each day. The pledge of the pact, the habit of protecting death. It was all so exciting to him.

If he had to pick, there was most certainly a favourite part about each and every day that was laid out before him. Or rather, someone.

Remote. He loved Remote. He'd always admired the mechanical mind's devotion to preventing death and how serious she was about it. Not only that, but her face brought him so much joy. Every day, the first thing on his mind would be to check on Remote. That would always be the first thing for him to do each day.

And he wouldn't change it for the world.

_________________________________________

"So uh.. What are you doing, Golfball?" Tennisball walked up to her awkwardly, glancing at the code she was working on.

"Causing chaos within teams," she simply replied, "I'm disrupting Remote's code so that she'll do everything in her power to make her team loose the next challenge."

"Everything...? Shouldn't you be more specific?"

"No? Why would I be?" Golfball pressed send on her computer, and then looked back at it in horror. "Oh shit I think I just gave her a really violent virus.. I think I should go tell four."

"HOW DO YOU SAY THAT SO CASUALLY?"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP."

_________________________________________

Remote sat in her bedroom, reading a book she'd recently been gifted. It was titled, "how to be dumb," or something like that. She was a good amount of the way through it when there was a knock on her door.

"Come in?"

"Hey Remote," a familiar Australian voice sounded from the doorway, smiling warmly. "Thought I'd come check on you. How are you today?"

"Im good." The robot shrugged, putting her book down. "How are you?"

"I'm also good. Wanna go get something to eat?" Despite the fact remote didn't eat, Tree thought it would be a good idea to invite her to come with him anyways.

"Sure." Remote smiled, before getting up and following Tree. Though, as she walked, she couldn't help but feel as if something was off.

"Kill him."
She pushed the thought to the back of her head. Probably just nerves..

_________________________________________

Tree and Remote were in the fields when the thoughts came back again. This time, it wasn't something she could ignore. It was persistent, stinging in her circuit filled head.

"Kill him."

No. No, why would she kill him? Why would she kill her beloved tree? Remote tried to ignore the thoughts, but it got more and more. It was unbearable. She had to remove it from her system. It was the only solution.

REMOVEITREMOVEITREMOVEITREMOVEITREMOVEITREMOVEITREMOVEITREMOVEITREMOVEITREMOVEITREMOVEITREMOVEITREMOVEITREMOVEITREMOVEITREMOVEITREMOVEITREMOVEITREMOVEITREMOVEITREMOVEITREMOVEITREMOVEITREMOVEITREMOVEITREMOVEITREMOVEITREMOVEITREMOVEITREMOVEITREMOVEITREMOVEITREMOVEITREMOVEITREMOVEITREMOVEITREMOVEITREMOVEITREMOVEITREMOVEITREMOVEITREMOVEITREMOVEITREMOVEITREMOVEITREMOVEITREMOVEITREMOVEITREMOVEITREMOVEITREMOVEIT—

"REMOTE!"

The robot blinked, slowly gaining awareness of her surroundings again. Oil was dripping down her forehead, causing a mild sting in between her eyes. What had happend? Had she— no. But.. what other explanation was there?