🧨Have cots summon a demon 🤯🧨

Amazing idea by me 😇

Teardrop was peacefully enjoying the silence that surrounded the bench she was sat on. As she peacefully swung her legs back and forth, she believed nothing could ever ruin her day.

That's where she was wrong.

"Hey teardersty- teadster!" Ruby sang out in her usual energetic voice. It rang through Teardrop's ears as her eye twitched. Why did somebody ALWAYS have to ruin her lovely quiet?

"Don't be like that! I actually wanted to invite you to something that's ACTUALLY fun and not just something fun to me like shopping."

Teardrop perked up at that, leaning forward with intrigue.

"I wanted to find the members of our team to ask if they wanted to summon a demon with me, wanna help?

Teardrop's eyes lit up as she nodded frantically. She would love nothing more than to summon a bloodthirsty demon that would probably make four eliminate her for breaking some sort of rules with her team.

"Who do we ask first silent water droplet? Or- second? Since I've just asked you- whatever, you know what I mean, who do we ask water buddy?"

Teardrop, still with her usual blank expression engraved into her face, jumped up and pointed to gelatin, who was stood across from the two. Before Ruby had time to react, Teardrop grabbed her arm and ran off towards the green, fork obsessed manchild.

"Oh- hey teadster!" Gelatin waved upon seeing his alliance member. "What's up?"

"Me and Teardrop wanted to ask if you would like to summon a demon with us." Ruby sang out as if it was the most casual thing in the world.

"Really?" Gelatin asked, watching Ruby cheerfully nod. "Yeah- sure! Can I invite lollipop though?"

"Yeah-" Ruby shrugged, bringing a hand up to scratch her head. "We need more people to summon the demon, so sure."

"Thanks rubster! I'll go get her, see you later!" Gelatin waved and ran off into the pillary ruins until he eventually found his purple friend.

She was peacefully sitting in the grass, staring in disgust at bubble devouring multiple yoyleberries. Where did she even get them? Nobody knows.

Bubble, upon noticing lollipop staring at her, held out her hand, which held one of these crystalising berries. "Want one?" She asked, her once watery body transforming into a grey metal.

"I'll pass... thanks." She said, turning her head to where Gelatin came running. "Oh- hello Gelatin."

"Hi lolli!" He called out, running up to the two. "Wanna summon a demon with me, Teardrop and Ruby?"

"Hmm... only if we can exclude leafy."

"Uh- weird request but okay!" Gelatin said, confused. At this point, lollipop hated so many people that he wasn't even gonna ask. "Would you like to help too bubble?"

"YOIS!" bubble yelled out, jumping to her feet with excitement.

"Hmmm.." lollipop looked off to the side in thought. "Im going to go invite balloony, coloured spheres on a stick have to stick together! Goodbye jelly and... metal sphere." She waved and began to walk off.

"Bye lollipop!" Gelatin said, not really caring. "Awww... now that Bubble's metal i can't pop her!"

"...what-"

Lollipop continued to walk away from these two imbeciles, she had no idea where she was going. Balloony tended to be predictable, though, so she had a vague idea of where to look for him first.