Chapter 12

Cain is screaming at the top of his lungs—has been ever since he woke up a few minutes ago. This room is still the same as it used to be, which brings peace to my mind. But I shouldn't think about it too much since it'll be the last time we do this. Once and for all. Jasper is setting up his tools as I snap off the last clothing off his body with scissors.

"What the fuck is going on here!? What are you two doing!? Let me go! Now! Serina!"

"Stop yelling," Jasper scolds in annoyance, "We're right here."

"What are you doing? Where am I?"

"Isn't it obvious?" I chime in and watch as Jasper brings a pocket knife toward Cain's wrist.

"Stop! Don't—" he screams as Jasper slits through his skin and pours it into a small cup but I stop him.

"There's no need for that anymore. I'm not painting him, he doesn't deserve that."

"Okay," he throws them away and grabs pliers.

"Why are you doing this?" He sobs and his eyes widen at the sight of the tool in Jasper's hand. "What a-are you going to do with t-those!?"

I smile widely, "You ruined things for the both of us. To make it up to you, we thought it was best for you to die under our hands. Don't worry, it'll be very painful."

"The fuck!? Kill me!?" Something inside of him changes when those words leave his lips. Fear. Terror. Guilt. All of that flashes before his eyes. "You. The Redeemer. It's the two of you. The entire time. Your artwork was created with the victim's blood. That's why you hated it when people watched you paint."

My smile widens.

Jasper doesn't say anything as he harshly grabs a hold of Cain's jaw and brings the pliers to his front tooth. "Stop! What a-are y-you doing!?"

"This is for pressing your lips on my wife," he calmly whispers before gripping the tooth and yanking it as hard as he can. Of course, it doesn't come out the first few tugs. Blood shoots onto our faces and down Cain's throat. He's screaming so much that I think he lost his voice because he suddenly starts gagging. The blood must've gone down his throat. After a few more tugs, Jasper rips out the tooth as it lands on the floor. My eyes shine in absolute delight as I watch him choke and spit out blood. Jasper wipes his cheek and looks at me, telling me with his eyes if I'm still okay with any of this. I nod and he gives me a soft smile.

"There's more, Cain."

In an hour or two, half of Cain's teeth have been pulled out, three of his fingers are gone, and many cuts across his whole body. The last thing to do is simply chop off his dick, but we decided to wait a bit or he can die from shock. He passed out for most of this, but he just woke up to silently screaming since his voice is gone. Jasper is mostly covered in blood from head to toe. I watch him gracefully move around his tools for the last step and my cheeks flush—more red than the blood on his face. Yeah, we're sick to the head but these people deserve what they got. Right? Watching Cain suffer at my husband's hands makes me a bit sad because I'm honestly going to miss this. Painting those people in agony and watching Jasper's tortures. Oh well, we've been doing this for far too long and need to move on with our lives.

"He'll be dumped in the same park as the other people. We'll burn this place down along with the phone and other things," Jasper holds a butcher knife and cuts his dick clean off. Cain chokes and thrashes against the leather straps, screaming for our deaths and whatnot.

I stroll near Jasper's side, "The sun will be up in a few hours so let's get him out of here."

"Agree," he grabs a hammer nearby and hits Cain's skull—causing him to pass out. I sigh in relief since he won't be yelling or cursing anytime soon. Jasper wraps his arms around my waist and smiles down at me. "We're horrible people."