The sothern water tribe.

Hi this is my first story and I really hope you like it!
This first few chapter is just going to tell you what happened after she first got taken by the fire nation and when she's in the fire nation.

It was a normal day in my tribe every one was happy and having fun but that didn't last for long.My older brother and twin sister were playing out side while I was in my family's tent with my mom.

Me and my mom were just talking about how I just learned that I was a water bender and then we started to hear fighting out side.I ran to my mom and hugged her not knowing what was happening.

Then I asked "Mom what's going on..?"

My mom stayed quiet and just held me close to her.

Then a guy in fire nation armor walked into our tent my mom held me closer to her.

My mom then my mom asked then man "What are you doing here and what do you want."

Then I see my twin sister run into our tent and she looked really scared.

My twin sister screams "Mom!Nami!"

My mom then says "Just let her go.and I'll give you the information that you want."

Then the fire nation man yells "You heard your mother!Get out of here!"

My sister says "Mom I'm scared...."

My mom says quietly "Go find you dad sweetie...I'll handle this."

Katara then asked with tears in her eyes and looks at me"What about Nami...?"

I looked at her and said "I'll be ok just go find dad..."

My twin sister then runs out crying.

The fire nation man then looked back at me and my mom I was really scared and hiding behind my mom.

The fire nation man then asked "Who is the last water bender.Tell me and I won't hurt the girl."

I was scared I knew he was talking about my sister and me but he only thought there was one water bender in my tribe.

My mom then tells the fire nation man " If I tell you then will you leave every one alone."

The man nodded.

I was really scared I knew what my mom was going to do.She was going to tell him that she was the last water bender.

My mom said "It's me I'm the last water bender. you can take me as your prisoner if you leave every one else alone."

I was about to cry at this point and I didn't know what to do.

The man tells my mom " We won't be taking prisoners today."

My moms eyes widened and she said "Please don't let my daughter see this...."

The man then tells another guy to take me to the ship and my moms eyes widen with tears.

My mom then says "Please don't make my daughter be a prisoner she's just a little girl!!!"

The man then tells my mom as he looks at me "If you don't want me to kill her then she will have to be a prisoner.She could be a water bender if she is your daughter we can't take any chances."

I was so scared I fell to the ground crying.

My mom then says "Fine just please let me say good bye please....."

The man the nodded.

My mom pulled me into a hug.

As I was crying into her arms she said "Nami please stay strong for me and never give up.."

She then grabs my wrist and puts on a bracelet that she got from my dad.

My mom then tells me as the fire nation men take me away "I love you Nami stay strong...."

As I was pulled away and taken to the fire nation ship I was so scared and just kept crying they put me into a room and closed the door and locked it.

I was so tired I fell asleep.

So this is my first chapter I really hope you like it the next chapter will be when she gets to the fire nation and meets Azula.

By the way this is what the bracelet her mom gave her looks like.