Ty lee

Hi I'm so sorry I haven't posted a new story I have had a lot of stuff to do and my grandfather is supper sick but I'm back and will try to post every day.

It was the next day and I was told we were going to see Ty lee I was really happy she is my best friend and I can't wait to see her.I also have been thinking a lot about what Zuko told me about my siblings even if I want to see katara and sokka again im scared of what they would say about me and what they would think of me if I see them again.

I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I answer putting my hair up in a pony tail.

I look at my door and see Azula come in and I smile.

Azula smiles a little at me and says "We are here come on let's go."

I get up and me and Azula walk of the ship.

Me and Azula see ty lee and walk over to her "Ty lee could that possibly be you?"

Ty lee was doing a hand stand and looked at both of us "Azula!Nami!" She says happily.

Ty lee comes over and hugs both of us "It is so good to see you guys!"

Azula looks at Ty lee "Please don't let us interrupt what ever it is you were doing.Tell me what is the daughter of a noblemen doing here?Certainly our parents didn't send us to the royal fire academy for girls to end up in places like this.I have a proposition for you.Me and Nami are hunting a traitor.You remember my old fuddy-Duddy uncle don't you?"

Ty lee smiles as she says happily "Oh ya he was so funny."

Azula smiles "I would be honored if you would join me on my mission."

Ty lee then says "Oh I uh..would love to but the truth is I'm really happy here.I mean my aura has never been pinker"

Azula grabs my hand as she says "I'll take your word for it.Well we wouldn't want you to give up the life you love just to please us."

Ty lee smiles at us "Thank you Nami and Azula"

Azula walks away still holding my hand saying "of course before we leave we are going to catch you show"she stops and turns around.

Ty lee looks at us and says nervously "Uh ya sure..of course"

Me and Azula then walk away.

After a few hours we go to watch Ty lee do her show I'm standing my Azula watching Ty lee.

I'm not really paying attention to what most of the people are saying while a watch Ty lee.

As I'm watching Ty lee do her tricks I hear Azula say "wouldn't it make it more interesting if you remove the net?"

I don't pay much attention to what Azula is saying but then I hear her say "I know set the net on fire!"

I look at Azula and then look back at ty lee as the net under her gets set on fire.

After we watch ty lees show we walk into ty lees tent and she tells us that she has a new calling and she wants to join us on our mission.I was vary happy to have her join.