I love her!

Every body all went silent as I just looked at the ground.Sokka then got up and walked over to me and put his hands on my shoulders.I just look at my brother confused.

"Nami you can't be telling the truth the fire nation took you from your home your family and now you date one of then.This is wrong your just confused you can't love some one from the fire nation especially when she's the princess of the fire nation."

"But sokka I do love her she's not a monster and not every one from the fire nation are monsters!I have friends that are in the fire nation I basically grew up there!"I yell as I stand up and push Sokkas hand off of my shoulders.

"Nami they took you from the North Pole and you have many burn marks on you that you didn't have when you were little.And they killed our mother how could you say that they are not monsters!"Katara says

At the words of my mother my hands holds on to the bracelet as I look at my sister. "You are wrong not every one is like the fire lord or the guy that killed our mother some of them are just kids and some of them are my friends!One of them I love!!And I have these scars because I'm an assassin and I train almost every day!"

Aang gets up and puts a hand on my shoulder as he smiles "Nami is right not every one from the fire nation is evil or bad people.Some of them are just hurt."

I look at Aang in shock as he says this but when he smiles lightly at me I smile back.The young avatar has a good heart and he is fun to be around already.But I can't leave Azula all alone I only went with Sokka because my siblings deserved to know that I was ok.

Sokka then holds my wrist and looks at my bracelet I smile lightly at him as a take it of and put it in his hand so that he can look at it more up close.

"It's beautiful isn't it?"I say as a smile at him.

"Yes it is especially when you have it on little sis.You look at lot like mom."he says as he smiles and puts it back on me.

All of a sudden I feel arms wrap around me as I look and see it's katara and I quickly hug her back.

"I'm so sorry...."

"Hay it's ok don't worry about it you have every right to be mad at the fire nation"I say to her.

"I missed you so much..."Katara says as I see tears in her eyes.

"I missed you too......"

Thanks every one for reading and sorry it's a bit short.Also to my friend maxyplace I know you are vary happy because we have chapters with sokka in it 💜