Katara and sokka

I don't have much to say but if you guys have any ideas for this story please tell me I would love to see your ideas.

I was in my room on the ship thinking about how my family is I really miss them and I hope they are ok.

I walked out on to the deck of  the ship and I hear Azula say "Do the tides command this ship?"

I just walked over to Azula I wasn't paying attention to much of what they were say.

After the man went running I looked at Azula and smiled.

Azula smiled a bit and said "Hello Nami."

I hugged her "hello princess" She hates when I call her that but she hugged me back.

Azula:I told you not to call me that.

I just smiled.

She also had a name that she called me but she didn't use it much some times she calls me water Lilly I don't know why but most of the time I don't ask.

After a while Azula started practicing her lightning bending and I was watching her I always liked watching her when she trained when I was bored.

"Almost perfect" "One hair out of place"

Azula then says "Almost isn't good enough."and then she starts practicing again.

I started to think of my family again I was told that there was two people from the southern water tribe traveling with the avatar.I was also told that the girl he was traveling with was the last water bender of the tribe I new it had to be my twin sister.

I then realized we made it to our stop and walked next to Azula we walked over to we're Zuko and Iroh were.I felt bad about what we were going to do.

Azula sat down and said "Hello brother...Uncle."

I looked at Iroh and Zuko and waved.

Zuko looks at Azula "What are you doing here"

Azula looks at him "In my country we exchange a pleasant hello before asking questions."

Azula stood up and said "Have you become so uncivilized so soon zuzu?"

I just walked by her and smiles

Zuko them screams "Don't call me that!!"

Iroh asks "To what do we owe this honer?"

Azula looked at Iroh "Hmm must be a family trait....Both of you so quick to get to the point.Me and Nami come with a message from home.Our father has changed his mind family is suddenly vary important to him.He's heard rumors of plans to overthrown him treacherous plots.Family are the only ones you can really trust.Father regrets your banishment he wants you home."

Azula then looks at Zuko "Did you not hear me you should be happy,excised,grateful.I just gave you great news"

Iroh then walks up to me and Azula and says "I'm sure you brother simply needs a moment."

Azula then yells "Don't interrupt uncle!"

I look at Iroh sad about how Azula yelled at him.

Azula then says "We still haven't heard our thank you.We are not messengers we did not have to come all this way"

Zuko looks at the floor "Father regrets?He wants me back?"

Azula looks at him "I can see you need time to take this in we will come to call on you tomorrow good evening."

I look at Azula and say "Can I talk with Zuko for a bit before I go back?"

Azula looks at me "Sure come see me when you get back"

I smile at Azula and she walks out

I look at Zuko and hug him he surprisingly hugs back.

I look at him and smile "it's good to see you again Zuko"

Zuko looks at me "ya it's good to see you too."

I look at Iroh and smile "And of course it's always good to see you Iroh"

Iroh smiles at me "Yes it's good to see you to dear"

I look at Zuko again "Zuko I have some questions.."

Zuko looks at me "What is it Nami?"

I looked at Zuko I was kind of scared to ask him "What are the names of the people from the southern water tribe that travel with the avatar......?"

Zuko looked confused "Why do you need to know?"

I looked away from him "Just tell me please...."

Zuko then said "There names are katara and sokka."

My eyes widen it really is them.

Iroh then asked me "Dear are you ok?"

I then looked up and said "I-I need to go..!"

I ran back to the ship and then I remembered Azula wanted to see me so I calmed my self down before I walked to her room and knocked on the door.

I hear Azula say "come in."

I walk in to her room and then shut the door "Azula what did you need to see me about?"

Azula then looked at me "I'm just going to say it I like you ok."

She looks away blushing as I stay there in shock I never thought she would like me back.

I then look at her "I-I like you to.."

So ya that was this chapter hope you like it it was a little bit rushed.🥲