The fire nation.

Hi this is my second chapter of this book I really hope you like it!
This chapter is when she comes to the fire nation and when she meets the fire nation royal family.

I have been in the ship for a couple of days I was just siting in the room they put me in and eating the food they gave me when the ship came to a stop.

A fire nation man came into the room they have given me.

The man then told me "We are at the fire nation and we are taking you to the fire lord and his family get up."

I stood up with out talking I knew what they would do to me if I didn't listen to them.I already learned not to anger them after I got burned on the arm for not listening to one of the men on the ship.

The fire nation man then took me of the ship and then took me into the fire nations palace then he took me to a room and just left me there.

Then I heard some one walk into the room I slowly lifted my head and looked at her she was a girl with long black hair and looked about my moms age she looked worried as she rushed over to me.

I backed away a little and she asked me "Are you ok I know what happened how you were taken from your family you poor thing my name is Ursa don't worry I won't hurt you I just want to help you."

I looked into her eyes she seemed actually worried for me and I couldn't hold it in anymore and I burst out into tears.

I fell to the ground crying saying "I want my mom and dad I'm so scared!!"

Ursa then sat down by me and said "It's ok your safe with me I won't let anyone hurt you."

Then a boy comes in that looks about Sokkas age and he asked Ursa "Mom what's going on who is this...?"

Ursa then looked at the boy and back at me and says "She is a girl from the southern water tribe and she was taken from her family and home.What's your name dear?"

I looked at her and I felt like I could trust her and I said "My name is Nami...."

Ursa then said "That's a butiful name this is my son Zuko and I have a daughter named Azula you will meet her later.."

After a while of trying to calm me down Ursa took me to a room to go talk to the fire lord.

After a while she came back to the room and told me "I talked to the fire lord and he says as long as your with some one to watch you then you can stay in the palace"

After a little I found my voice "thank you so much.."

Ursa then said "Of course dear if you ever need something just come to me"

Ursa then took me to meet her daughter and son.
At first I wasn't sure if Azula liked me but after a while me and her started to get along and me and zuko become close friends.

So this is the second chapter I really hoped you liked it and this is a short one the next one will start in the plot of the avatar the last airbender story.