I

"Chad it's okay really, I'm fine. I know she wouldn't want this for me, maybe I just need a bit more time." Chad embraced me in his arms. He was different he always made sure I was okay which made me feel comfortable around him. My mother always loved chad. I remember her telling me how she wanted something for me and him. But I chose Ethan, whom happened to be the absolute best part of my life. Everything is better with him. Everything has been better since him.

Around 4:00pm

I walked to my door, feeling so exhausted. I was pretty confident about my exam. I did study for hours and got absolutely none sleep. I missed her so much, she's always hugged me before and after school. She always did everything in her power to make me happy. She wanted to grow old and have grandchildren. This person took that away from her.

I curled up on my bed feeling nothing but empty gathering all my memories with her. I felt myself feeling guilt. My throat burned, tears pooled, I couldn't hold it in anymore. I sobbed and sobbed I felt like that's for hours.

That's until I heard him. His voice echoing around the apartment. "Becca?" He followed my sobbing. I looked up at him "I miss her so much Ethan, I want my mom." My voice cracked. He came to my bed laying down with me spooning me, rubbing his thumb on my hand. Pecking kisses all over my face.
"I know baby. It's okay I'm here. I'll never leave your side."

I smiled feeling his touch, his warmth, everything about him made him perfect. His beautiful features, his tall appearance. "She would've loved you."

I'll never finish falling in love with him. A sky full of stars and she was staring at him.

 A sky full of stars and she was staring at him

309 words