XIV

"So what's wrong?" " what do you mean?" "Come on aria you look upset...I don't know but you don't look like...you." Aria sighed, her smile turning into a frown. Aria was my only friend here probably one of my best friends. She was the one who actually got me in this job which I actually appreciate. "It's Ian. I'm getting worried, he hasn't texted all day." "but usually he can't go a day without texting you, maybe he's busy with something."

Ian was indeed busy. This morning he wanted to surprise aria for valentines! All I had to do was keep her distracted, although I felt sad for her. I didn't want her to feel like this. "Yeah...your right." I reached for her hand in comfort. "Aria you do know Ian loves you?" "Truth is no? I don't he barely says it." "Aria...he loves you a lot he's always talking about you, I don't think their isn't a time where he's not thinking about you. Jack tells me that he's always talking about you. Jack gets tired of it but he's happy for him...maybe he never got attention, and doesn't know how to show it?"

Becca carefully choosing her choice of words. Arias felt sick to her stomach.

Becca never got attention nor love, her mother died after giving birth to Becca, her father left not wanting to deal with a child. In this case she was sent to foster care. Only to be left with a family who never even bothered to talk to her, but only mocked her in such ways. Aria is my best friend I try my best to give her all my attention. As soon as she said those words I hugged her. Embracing her the comfort she has.

"Your so genuine Becca, thank you I really needed to hear that." "Your my best friend aria." I hugged her, feeling her energy. I just wanted to come home to Jack. I wanted to feel what she was feeling. A part of me was hoping he didn't forget about today. I don't really expect a full surprise, even  a small bouquet but even one flower picked out would be perfect.

Although I did plan on giving him a huge bouquet of flowers, I planned on taking him out later, even spoil him. I wouldn't see why not? I've planned this for days.

_______

Anywho by the time I got home Jack greeted me with open arms. I stretched my arms out for him, squeezing his body into mine. I hummmed feeling absolutely comfortable his arms we're like pillows. "You look exhausted." He giggled. His hands lowered on my waist. His touch always melted me. This man will be the death of me. He's everything I ever wanted. I'll always love him forever no matter what.

"That's because I am." I pecked his neck. The scent of laundry and cologne filled my nostrils. I moved closer to him. "Where did you go?" "What do you mean?" "Well your wearing cologne so you went somewhere?" I crossed my arms, he went out without me?

"No wait, look just wait..." he ran to our room giggling. "Jack!"

As soon as he came back my heart completely melted, I felt warm inside and out. He came out with a huge bouquet of flower, but they weren't just any they we're my favorite. White and pink carnations. Little foot steps came towards me. I dropped to my knees in awe.

The puppy came towards me with a bunch of heart balloons attached to its collar. It was something that will forever stick with me. I stood up waking towards jack connecting my lips onto his soft ones.

"I love you so much." Jacks hands roamed on my legs pulling me up. "Becca, your an amazing women. In the end it will always be you and me. I want to do everything with you. Your the women I want to spend the rest of my life with. I love you so much becca." His words hit me. I knew since that I was afraid to lose him.

"Your all I ever want jack." "So...do you want to go out?" "Of course I do!" As the afternoon went on jack and Becca spoiled each other as much as possible.

Truth is all she ever saw in him was comfort, at first she didn't think she'd love him as much as she does now. In the beginning all he ever was a friend, until he started talking to her daily, flirting her in the most adorable way, but most of all he made sure she was safe. That felt safe. She felt as if all her worries we're just gone. Theirs no other man she could ever love. It will always be jack.

If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, I'll keep him in my my heart and he'll stay there forever.

826 words