XVIII

"The dress looks so perfect on you, on my knees for you. Anytime!" "Aww Ethan, that's so cute." He slowly caressed my cheek, gazing into my dark brown eyes. Which made me extremely nervous. My hand met on top of his. I smashed my lips onto his, our lips moving in the same rythm, as if they were dancing along.

His tall figure got smaller in time to time as he dropped down on both his knees, wrapping his long arms around my waist. Tightening his grip. I cupped his cheeks pecking his lips all over. "You know Tara is going to be mad if we are late to the party." "That's only because you can never keep your hands off of me." "Oooh okay then." Jacks hands flew off, standing up on his feet. "No no it feels good." I grabbed his hands wrapping them around my waist as usual.

"Ooh?" "It feels like you're touching ever nerve on my body." I whined. "I'm curious...Can you feel this?" His hands started going up my rib cage to my back and to my face. Out of nowhere I get all these sudden chills. "Mhm." "How about this?" He grabbed the back of my head leading me to his lips. His hot breath hitting me. I stared at his hazel doe eyes with lust. He bashed our lips together as he caressed my chin.

"Ethan...Tara." "Tara can wait." Our make out session lasted about five minutes before leaving.

____________

"Chad!" "Becca!" I side hugged chad, not wanting Ethan to take things in the wrong way. "Where's Tara?" I asked chad looking for her in the crowd of the dancing people. "She went to go look for you." "Ooh, I'll go look for her then!"

____________

"Their you are Tara! I've been looking for you everywhere." "Becca!" She lunged at me tightly hugging me. The smell of beer hit my nostrils, she was clearly drinking and a bit drunk. All of the sudden one of our favorite songs came on. Which is feel so close by Calvin Harris. She dragged me all the way to the dance floor. I danced with her, I wasn't in control anymore. The beat taking control of the way my body moved. That feeling where It gives you nothing back, no manuscripts to store away, no paintings to show on walls and maybe hang in museums, no poems to be printed and sold, nothing but that single fleeting moment when you feel alive.

Tara grabbed my hands as our hips swayed in the same pace. She twirled me only to be met with nonetheless, Ethan. "Ethan!" "Becca!" He squealed. "Not to be cheesy or anything but your a great dancer!" He yelled as I wasn't able to hear from the loud music. "Dance with me!" I lead his hands to my lower waist as I swayed my hips. He danced with me. My body feeling nothing but warmth. How his hands fit perfectly on my curves. The song making me feel alive more than ever.

I was having too much fun. Dancing got the best of me, accidentally bumping into someone. "Woah, watch it." "Sorry, my fault I'm clumsy." I chuckled. He mockingly laughed at me, looking at me in the most disgusting way. "Then get off the dance floor." "Escude me?"

"Don't talk to her like that!" "Whatever." As the jock was about to leave Ethan snatched his arm aggressively. "I think you need to apologize." "It's not my fault she's a clumsy whore!" His words got me taken back. Not knowing how eran was going to react suprised me. He jabbed his fist into his jaw. "Ethan, let's go!" I grabbed his shoulder leading him away from the crowd. My night only getting ruined.

___________

"Are you okay?" "Im okay." His finger pads softly skimmed my cheeks. "Are you sure?" "Ethan I'm fine." I carefully soothed my fingers onto his, as I smiled at him. Assuring him I'm okay. "Let's go home?" "Yeah..let's go." "Wait I forgot the keys." "I'll wait for you." "No, I don't want you staying out here all alone." "Ethan I'll be okay." "Okay I'll be quick." He pecked my lips before leaving. A few seconds or so past by when I started getting cold. I looked around feeling uneasy.

I realized I was going crazy when I noticed from the window I could see the jocks reflection. Standing behind me. I swiftly turned around. Only to see him. He was right in front of me it wasn't fake.

I searched around, maybe he's with one of his friends or he's lost. "Umm can I help you?" "Listen, I wanted to say sorry for my behavior. I wasn't thinking straight. It was my bad." "Umm it's okay."

"Becca!" Finally it felt like eternity. The jock quickly left as soon as he heard Ethan. "Was he bothering you again?" "No no no he just came to apologize." I said confused. "Hmm thats weird, he probably likes you." I playfully rolled me eyes. "The guy was being an ass." "Let's go home now I'm tired."

___________

Ethan's point of view
I carefully stroked her face as she fell asleep. God was I lucky to be with her. She the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me. She drives me so crazy. I can't live without her. Which is why what  I do is for her own good.

Before leaving I softly kissed her lips. I made sure not to wake her up. As I drove to Alex house, it made me think about what I was about to do. Becca had no idea that I was crazy. She has no idea of the many murders I've committed. But I only had good intentions towards her. I made sure no one was to harm her or touch her in any way. She was Quinn's next victim. But I made myself clear that she wasn't going to touch her. I'll kill Quinn myself if I have to. I don't care if she's my sister. I love her Becca. She's the love of my life.

I broke the glass window, making an entrance to his house. "Who's their?!" His voice sounding very familiar. I waited for him at the end of the staircase."Alex." "Get out or I'll call the cops!" Right as he was about to turn the corner I jabbed the knife into his stomach, right on his weakest spot. He groaned as he fell to the ground, holding onto his wound. His face filled with complete horror finally recognizing my features. "Wait, wait. I did what you told me to. I apologized to her!" He begged.

"Yeah but I'm not sure you meant it." "I did, I meant it." "Did you though? Alex." I crouched down next to him, connecting the knife into his wound, which only made it worse, and caused him more pain. "Ahhhh! Stop! Please!" I only looked at him with a huge grin. "You're crazy! What does she in you." I gave him my death glare. In a blink of an eye I slit his throat, repeatedly stabbing him. Only making a huge mess.

What if he's right? What would Becca do if she ever found out? Would she be afraid of me? Would she stop loving me?

Essentially Becca already knew what he was doing. All the murders he's done. All his murdering sprees. But how could she stop loving him if he wasn't a monster in her eyes. All she ver saw was the good in him. He wouldn't dare hurt her so why would she be afraid of him?

 He wouldn't dare hurt her so why would she be afraid of him?

1274 words