XII

"Baby?" "Hmm?" I hummed against his neck. "Come on wake up!" He whined. "Baby I'm tired." " let's go Christmas Eve shopping." I immediately got up, gazing into his eyes. "Your serious?!" "Yes!" I pecked his lips a few times. Before getting ready.

"Gray or white?" Jack looked up from his phone already ready. It only took me at least an hour or so to get ready. Which was irritating, but was an amazing feeling. Especially because I would catch jack staring at me. His hazel doe eyes that I loved stared at me. That cute smirk on his face, with his puppy eyes that looked me up and down. I admired that about him.

"White for sure!" He cheered. "Awe." I pecked his lips before putting on my flare jumpsuit. "Jack come here!" "What's up baby?" "Can you put this on me?" I handed him my necklace that was in a heart shaped with my last name carved on it. I lifted my long brown hair up giving him access. That's feeling that never left came back. His touch gave me chills all over. His smooth skin on mine felt amazing. He kissed the back of my neck. Wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Your so gorgeous, my love." He whispered. I turned around gazing into his beautiful eyes. "I love you jack. You will always be my forever." "Always and forever." I kissed his lips. The kiss being passionate like if it was our first kiss we shared. I deny it. But truth is, I'm falling in love with him. It's so weird thinking back to when you first met the person, and that moment you had no idea they would have such a big impact on you.

"Mom wants us to come over." "Aww I love mom so much." Jacks mom has always been my second mom. She treated me as if I was her daughter. My mom passed away when I was three. I never felt what love felt like coming from your own mother, but I felt it once I met anna. She'd always take me shopping which was actually nice, and the more time I spent with her the more I grew attached to her.

"What time?" "Around five." "Well we better get going otherwise we won't make it, and I want to see mom today so let's go." Jack pulled me closer to his chest grabbing my head guiding me towards his lips. The kiss turned into a make out session. "As much as I'd love to keep going, we can't. Anna is waiting for us." He whined pecking my lips one more time.

"Gray or white?" He asked. "Mmm the gray one would make you look adorable but the white one compliments you a whole lot. It makes your eyes stand out, and it makes you look very cute." I grinned. "Well in that case I'll get the white one!" He cheered. Truth is I wasn't looking when I met him. But he turned out to be everything I was looking for. For that I prayed that our always and forever will stay that way.

"Baby I'll be right back, I need to get something for mom." "Okay be careful my love." He pecked my lips.

As I was walking to pandora jewelry something caught my eye. It wasn't a something it was a someone. A married women and man. Who looked adorable together, they looked at each other like it was the last time they'd see each other. It reminded me of jack and I. The feelings that come back are the feelings that never left. The love I have for him is something I'll hold on for as long as i can. All I know is that I only want him. He's everything I've wanted.

I thought of Anna how much she has been wanting a necklace like mine only champion carved on it. Nothing in specific caught my attention until I saw it. The charm was red and I asked for the word champion carved on it, with little diamonds. I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it. It was perfect.

I called Jack but he wouldn't pick up. I gave up when he hadn't answered my ten calls. I walked to where I last saw him, only to see no sight of him. I looekd around for him, until I saw his tall figure, and curly brunette hair. From a distance I couldn't tell wether he was with a women or a guy. I got closer to see a women. My heart broke into a million pieces, only because she made him smile. But it wasn't just that I've never seen him smile like that. It was so pure, he looekd excited. Although I couldn't find myself to dislike her. I had no reason to.