XV

I gazed myself into my long mirror feeling out of place. I felt pretty but something was missing. I grabbed my moms necklace that was round, having a red rhinestone in the top center, it had round lines with circles. It was absolutely beautiful. Wearing it only made me feel closer to her. She gave it to me before dying.

Out of not his large hands wrapped around my waist, startling me. "You scared me!" I smiled at him from the mirror. His tall 6'1 figure over mine. In all honestly he looked a bit too good. He asked me as his date for his interviews at the met gala. Which I was excited about but also nervous. "How do I looks?" I asked him seriously. He gave me the most confusing look. "Your joking right?" I sighed, "no. No I'm not. Jack." "Becca you look so stunning. You have me in a loss of words. Its so hard for me to believe your my girlfriend!" I snorted.

"Somethings missing though." He stared at me. His hands roaming around my body. From my arms to my thighs. He grabbed my cheek turning me to look at him. Doing his all time favorite. "Becca your the most beautiful woman ever. Someday I want to marry you and just be with you for the rest of my life." I caressed his hand, giving him pecks all over his face.

He carefully grabbed my cheek and kissed me. I wish I could meet him all over again. Go back to how we kissed for the very first time. He made sure to be careful, and made it feel amazing.

"I want all that with you jack. No one else but you." Becca knew something was wrong not with her dress or her makeup but she felt something in her heart that was wrong. She just couldn't find it.

"Come on we have to go." My brunette locks swaying as he pulled me. My navy blue dress hugging my curves, as I almost tripped onto my black heels. In all sincerity, both jack and Becca we're truly happy with each other. Not wanting to lose one another. The most valuable part of them connecting pieces. I guess she was too denial to admit that at some point she was going to lose him. But it didn't matter to her. She loved him a bit too much to the point where she was afraid to stop loving him. She loved him, and it's because she loves him enough, that she couldn't be selfish with him.

___________

The ice cold flakes made her eyes sparkle. The way her smile just lights up the whole room. How every person wanted to be around her.

____________

As I looked around I noticed the huge crowds. The only sound I could hear we're my high heels clicking on the carpet. Meeting most of jacks friends was exciting. I met Jamie. Whom was very nice, very talkative, and he looked like a very caring person. He was very nice to me, he didn't make me feel left out.

___________

"There was this one case, when I had this little girl and her mom came up to me and the mom was like 'hey look honey, it's the girl from vampire diaries. It's Elena.' And the girl looked at me cause I was wearing this big period dress that Katherine normally wears and she said 'no mommy. No no no that's Katherine! I don't want to go near her. She's gonna bite me!' And she was this little girl she was so cute and she was running away. And I just wanted to hug her and I couldn't." Reliving the memory. Feeling nothing but sadness towards the little girl.

I liked the fact that the interviewer included me, asking me questions. Jack looked at me laughing at my story. "How did you two meet?" The interviewer asked Jack. The nostalgia coming back to me. Remembering every single thing. It was hard to forget. Given the fact that it was nice. He found me when I need him.

"I know Rebekah your right. You and my mom both are. I just can't bring myself to tell him. At least not tonight. I'll call you later." I sighed feeling reckless and hopeless.

I rushed out of my car forgetting my purse at the bonfire at school. As I ran to the bleachers I ran into someone. A tall boy. He looked about 6'0 foot or so, brown curly locks, a white long sleeve, with dark jeans. "I'm sorry" I awkwardly apologized. He turned around, smiling at me. Although I didn't want to admit it he was cute. Very handsome. But I couldn't let myself think that way, I still loved Alex. Or so I thought. Do I?

"No no it's okay." I smiled at him feeling the slightest bit of comfort. I smiled at him and gave him my goodbye. As I rushed towards my purse, I felt myself being drawn to him. That feeling where you have to know him, know if he's okay, or if he is safe. But I couldn't. Luckily I got to my car without turning around, like an idiot.

The rest of the night went well it actually went perfect. Although my feet we're really killing me, and felt myself getting frost bite. By the time we we're leaving it was icy. The windows covered in ice. Ice hanging from houses.

"I can drive, I don't mind." "Becca, are you sure?" "Of course jack. It'll be okay." He handed me the keys. His hands gripping on my hips. His cold hand grabbed my chin, kissing me with his cold soft lips. I grabbed his neck, deepening the kiss. Wanting more of him. His soft fingers caressed my cheeks, feeling the coldness of his palms. He only stared at me.

Jacks point of view
Her dark brown doe eyes complimented her every feature. Her giant smile making her dimples noticeable. She just drove me insane. The way she touches me, how she kisses me, hugs me, makes me laugh, the way she loves me is incomparable. She was just so stunning, she was the most beautiful women I've ever seen in my entire life. I have never wanted anything more than to be with her for the rest of my life. My always and forever.

She kissed my cold lips, never wanting her to stop.

Back to Becca's view
"Come on let's go, I'm tired." I kissed his lips one more time. As if it would be the last one we'd share.

"I personally prefer chocolate strawberries than anything." I argued back. Jack laughed at me. "No, the raspberry ones are better." "That's not even close!" "I just think it's better, the way you make them are just so good." "Awww." His hand intertwined with mine. I've never realized how much I've needed him. "Becca?" "Yes? Jack?"

"I love you Becca. I love you so much." "I love you too Jack, you are the greatest thing that has ever happened to me" I caressed his cheek. For a moment I felt peace. "Becca!" Unexpectedly the deer hopped out on the road, swerving the steering wheel. The car went off the bridge. The hard impact of the water hitting me.

'I kissed his lips one more time. As if it was the last one we'd share.' It indeed was their last kiss. Becca had drowned. Her body cold, her body temperature dropping, her heart, her nervous system and her other organs couldn't cooperate anymore. Left untreated, hypothermia lead to complete failure of her heart and respiratory system and eventually her body couldn't take it anymore. Becca was gone. Jack on the other hand survived. The only important part of him was lost. Not being able to get her back.

 Not being able to get her back

1256 words