V

Snowflakes fell from the dark, chilly sky as a crisp wind weaved through the buildings. I blinked the snowflakes from my eyes as I strained to see through the blurred white and black of the winter night. New York is a city of diversity and dynamism. It was too crowded. Their would be places where it was nice and places that had a bad vibe.

"Your an adorable dork, my cute dork. I love you Ethan." Our fingers we're intertwined walking side my side. "I love you Becca. I am so addicted to the idea of us being together." He grabbed my chin and kissed my lips. The feeling of his cold lips sent shivers down my spine.

As we parted our cold noses touched, he whispered to me. "Ice cream?" "Aww I love that!" I squealed. I could never say no to ice cream especially on a cold night.

We decided on frozen yogurt. As soon as the frozen yogurt hit me tongue I moaned. It's been a long time. "It's so good." I grinned at him when I saw the look on his face. He smiled, giving me a quick peck on the lips. I wasn't sure if it was from the coldness or if I drank too much water but I needed to go. "I'll be back, I'm going to the restroom." "Okay becs!" He smashed his lips onto mine. If it wasn't anymore obvious enough me and Ethan loved to share kisses.

I asked the the lady up front where the restroom was, a look of concerned came upon me. I walked outside the cold breeze hitting me. I walked down the dark alley when two random guys walked up to me, blocking my way. One of them yanked my wrist harshly. "Your hurting me, let me go you sick fuck!" I instantly regretted my words when I felt a sudden sting on my cheek. I realized he had slapped me.
Enough to make me fall back.

The other man pulled my hair. I gasped when the man in front of me squirted blood out on my face. His throat was slit aggressively. Ghost face? Is it going to kill me too? The weight of his body dropping onto me. To my horror the scrawny man had a knife daggered into his skull. I pushed the guy off of me. I was surely glad I joined track. I didn't spare too look back at it.

I searched for Ethan's caller ID, my finger aprubtly tapped on the call button. "Becca wher" "Ethan something bad happened, meet me at the apartment. Im not going back their I'll tell you all about it." "Becca are you okay? Tell me your safe and okay." "Im okay I promise."

As soon as I got to the apartment I close the door behind me, scared out of my mind. All I could smell was metal, the blood. I dashed to the bathroom to wash it off.

But by the time I got to the bathroom, my phone buzzed. I read the caller ID which was Ethan. "Ethan?" "Did they hurt you? Are you okay? Did they touch you?" "No I got away befo" I stopped for a second knowing all to well I never told ethan what happened. How does he know? The door opened, I steadily peeked only to come face to face with ethan.

"Ethan I never told you what happened, we're you their when it happened?" "Who do you think murdered those guys...baby?" I wanted to scream at him but didn't have the energy right now.

"Remember aiden tate, ezra jayce, asher finn, billy gilbert, connor hays, clate andrew, etc." he smirked. I raised my eyebrows in confusion, I immediately recognized the list of names. They were murdered day after day."You...you murderd them?" I whisper shouted. "I couldn't just watch them flirt with you." "Ethan why do you care about them? I chose you remember. You are the only one who I want."

"Why do you look so surprised, I thought that's what you wanted. You told me yourself you wanted them gone. You even told me they followed you around making you uncomfortable, which bothered me." Becca had to be more careful with her choice of words. "I'd never ask you to do that!" "But you don't have to." His doe hazel eyes stared at me. I could feel myself letting tears out. I love him so much but I can't he's psychotic.

As he came closer to me I backed into the wall. Until I couldn't anymore. Our faces inches away, the thing I disliked the most was the way he can make me forget about everything and just focus on him. "You like that I kill for you, don't you?" "No I don't!" "Then why haven't you ran away. You had the chance to. But you didn't?"

"Maybe I do." I smirked. His hands went to my hips, I felt him lift my shirt up a bit. His soft finger pads rubbed my hips. In a way it felt good, my hips were killing me.