VIII

I carefully traced the picture on my text book. Physics was driving me demented. Half of the time I'd zone out a little too much. I knew I needed to get sleep but I couldn't. Sleep was my least concern. My worry wasn't at ease about my final exam.

On a daily basis I'd do go the library studying. Mostly rea-reading my text book, in case I ever forgot anything. Physics wasn't as confusing as it sounded I guess. Although you really did need to pay attention and study a whole lot.

Regardless of my moms passing I wanted to help people. I wanted to make her proud from far away. I wanted to help people feel okay. Whom led me to wear I am right now.

A sudden knock came from my apartment, startling me. As soon as I opened the door I felt relived. Something I haven't felt in an hour. My boyfriend stood in my doorway with a grin. The red carnation flowers catching my attention. The bouquet was almost as perfect as Ethan, but not quite their. Ethan is incomparable. He's everything I got. Their was something about him I was scared to lose because I knew I wouldn't find it in anyone else.

He's everything I wanted. I didn't want nothing to do with him when I first met him. But he found parts of me that I never knew existed. He was my guardian angel.

"Are those for me?" I cheered." of course baby. You've been working hard. Like a lot. You look stressed. I thought flowers would maybe cheer you up." I took the flowers from him kissing his lips I've missed so much.

I felt him smiling in the kiss, he parted from my lips. He started giggling taking that one brunette strand out of the way. Being with him will always be my favorite part of the day.

I pecked his lips. My fingers tracing his angelic features. Our foreheads touched. I could feel myself feeling warmth. His warmth.

"I have to get back to studying." I whined. As I was leaving I felt Ethan's hand softly grab my hand. He pulled my waist close to him, I snuggled into his chest. For a minute I felt my eyelids getting heavy. "Are you hungry? What do you want to eat?" I whispered.

"No don't worry about it I'll make food for us both. You go study." He cupped my cheek, kissing me what felt like for hours. Except for the fact that I didn't want him to stop.

I took a break for a few, my head banging. Feeling dizzy for a second. I knew I needed a break but my body told me to keep going. Maybe I just need water.

I walked up to Ethan, resting my chin on his shoulder, wrapping my arms around him. "It looks so good." I moaned. "It done." He cheered. "Let me just finish one last part in my notes then I'll come eat. Thank you so much baby." I pecked this lips before going into the cabinet to grab my cup.

As I reached for it the vase that had my bouquets of flowers broke. I stood their frozen feeling completely sunk. I didn't comprehend until I started sobbing. I fell on my knees, covering my face. Feeling exhausted. Feeling embarrassed. Tear after tear touched my palms.

"Baby? Are you okay? Are you hurt?" He kneeled next to me. Ethans heart shattered into pieces. The sight of the most beautiful woman crying breaking him, hurting him. He knew she needed a hug, he knew she needed him.

I felt Ethans arms wrap around me. Whispering the most comforting things. "Everything will be okay. Let me help you, I'll always be here for you. Don't even worry about it I'll just get you a new one baby."

I guess all the crying made me fall asleep. By the time I woke up it was around 3 in the morning. I dashed to my vanity. Worried from not getting my notes done. Only to see them done? All my notes were written down. I don't remember writing them all down.

My eyes landed on Ethan. Peacefully sleeping, the moon light hitting his body. Making it easier for me to see him. What would I do without my angel? I went back to bed. Ethan moved his body closer to mine. He placed his head on my chest. I really was lucky. I twirled his curls, and kissed his forehead then his lips.

I planned on taking him out tomorrow. Maybe even spoil him. Possibly even buy him a perfect bouquet of flowers. Perfect flowers for the most perfect boy.

 Perfect flowers for the most perfect boy

698 words