XVI

"Im scared, what if I trip and fall? Or worse? I really don't want to ruin this. I've been dreaming of this day since I was 6! I don't want to ruin this. I want my mom to be proud of me. Maybe I shouldn't do this. Where is she? I need to tell her I can't do this." "Becca stop. You'll do amazing, okay? Don't worry about anything. Remember the whole idea is to have fun. Your mom would be really proud of you. She's rooting for you and so am I. You have to do this for you Becca, for both. okay?" Jacks hand caressed my cheek, feeling nothing but comfort in his hands.

I sighed knowingly I was going to be okay. Becoming a Victoria Secret model has been my dream, and I got it. Jack assured me I was going to be okay. Which felt good. It felt safe. "Your right. She'd be proud of me." I smiled at him. Knowing the effect he has on me. Leading his lips onto mine. They were so soft as always, they fit perfectly to mine. The kiss got carried away. Completely forgetting about everything. That's the thing, when I'm with him I completely forget about everything. He make all my worries, my problems, all my stress go away. "I have to go, they're going to kill me otherwise." Jack whined, wanting a bit more.  "I know, as much as I want to I can't. But when I'm done?" He smacked his lips, giggling. "Okay, I'll be cheering for you."

His tall figure coming towards me. His hands cupping my cheeks. "I love you. Becca. Please don't ever forget that." I kissed his lips one more time. "I love you, jack."

___________

"Are you ready?" "I don't know if I'm ready. I mean I've wanted this but I'm nervous." I laughed. "You'll do just fine Becca." The women assured me. She was very gorgeous. She had long dark black hair, very slim with beautiful curves, she was tall, Brazilian accent. She was very stunning. Somehow she calmed me down, she made me feel better in a way."I was the same as you. My first runaway was very scary. I was nervous because I never thought I'd be a runaway model. I always thought I wasn't made for modeling. But trust me it isn't as bad as you think. Yes theirs a lot of people watching you but it doesn't matter. Just think of it as your the only person in the room. Theirs no one watching you. Just you." "Thank you. I really needed that."

"Of course, your part of this now. Which makes you my friend...now go get ready otherwise they'll murder you!" She chuckled.

____________

The runaway was about to start. I was the third person, which meant I would have to go very soon. But I felt good. I didn't feel my heart racing, I wasn't sweating, my palms we're less hot. I was fine, and it felt nice. I had worn red long wrap around heels, a red bra that had rhinestones all over it including where it wrapped around my neck, with this red skirt who also had rhinestones where it wrapped around my waist, my hair was up in a curly messy bun, with black eyeshadow. The outfit boosted up my confidence even more. It felt so good. I did look stunning, like he always says.

After Giselle it was me next. 'This is for you mom'
I walked the entrance pretty good. So far. I felt amazing. From the corner of my eye I could see jack in the crowd. I blew him a kiss. Before turning towards the rest of the them.

____________

"You did amazing, baby!" Jack wrapped his arms around my waist. "All because of you, my love." pecking him all over his face. "You looked absolutely stunning, everything was so perfect. Your so perfect, and so gorgeous." Aww, thank you baby!" Pecking his lips. I've been wanting him all day. "Do you want to go home now?" "Yes! of course. Let me just change." "I'll wait for you, okay?" "Okay. I love you." "I love you."

____________

"Okay wait, before we go in close your eyes." I looked at him confused. "Why?" "Please?" I closed my eyes feeling uneasy. He grabbed my hands leading me to our room. "Okay open them." The red petals laid in our bed shaped in a heart, red heart balloons, candles everywhere, a bear with a whole bouquet of flowers. "Aww jack, you didn't have to do this." When I turned around I felt my heart beating faster than ever, my heart feeling warm, my whole body turned hot. Jack stood their with a ring, the most beautiful one I've ver seen.

"Becca, You're the only one who can make me smile without trying, bring down my mood without the intention to. I fell in love with you not knowing what love really was. I stayed in love with you because no one else made me feel the way you do. I still fall in love with you everyday because theirs no one I'd want to spend the rest of my life than you. I'm not going anywhere. I won't leave. I won't give up. And I will be here very single time you need me. You can doubt it. You can try to push me away because you think I'll just leave anyway but that will never happen. I don't care if there are a hundred reasons to leave, you're the only reason I'll ever need to stay. So Becca I promise to love you, always and forever."

sliding the ring in my finger, I felt like nothing else mattered now. It was just me and him now. I love him today, tomorrow, always and forever. He became her forever. I felt like never stopping. She realized that she would drop everything for him. It wasn't good but only because she was afraid that if she depended on him he would leave, and it would only cause her nothing but hurt.

1015 words

1015 words