XXI

"Becca's warm, and she's

"Becca's warm, and she's....shes kind. And she caring, and she's selfless. And it's real. And, honestly when I'm around her, I completely forget about all my problems. I forget who I am." "Oh my god...you're in love with her." The boys British accent filled with such happiness. "Yeah...yeah I am." Jaimie's physical features filled with utter surprise, not knowing how far jack has deeply fallen in love with her.

"I'm happy for both of you. But I want you to promise me that you'll never hurt her, that you'll keep her safe from any harm. Truth is I love her as much as you do. But I truly do believe she's better off with you. I see the way you look at her and love her and it make me think that your the right man for her." Jacks smile slowly fading away. Not out of anger or jealousy but out of guilt. He didn't want to be the guy that took away the one girl he loved from him. But Becca chose to be with jack, not Jaime. Although Becca did have feeling for Jamie, until she met Jack. She knew what she was doing was wrong so she chose jack.

"I'm so sorry Jaime, if it were up to me I'd want her to be with. So she could be happy because I know you would....but I love her." "I know Jack, it's okay." He assured the guilty boy with hazel brown puppy eyes.

____________

It was already dark outside, the warm ventilation coming from the car hitting my body. Warming me up. Due to the fact that it was pretty cold outside. As I was driving to jacks house. Jack truly was the best part of my life. He was my life now. It's like when you meet them. You know. It won't just be chemistry. Or interest. Or attraction. It won't be about how tall they are or what job they have or how much money they make. It will be that perfect mix of absolutely everything but nothing you can point your finger and say it's because of that. It just works. And it's not hard. Or complicated. Or confusing. You will know how they feel. And you will know how you feel. You are, finally, the one getting your turn being completely head over heels in love.

The kind of in love where the world stops spinning and time stands still. Where you open up in ways you never thought you would. Could. Wanted to. And none of it is scary. When you meet them, you stop worrying. And measuring and planning. And you just are. Content is the beautifully simple truth that the world is big and life is good and time was right. Because you have each other.

When he saw her he fell in love, and she smiled because she knew. I mean if we cease to believe in love, why would we want to live?

My train of thoughts distracting me. Out of nowhere something stood in front of me, the impact harshly flipping the car over. As I was still conscious, it felt like every bone in my body broke. I coughed in result of the pain making it much worse. My blood slowly circulating to the top of my head.

Realizing what I had just done, I turned around where he had been standing only to see him laying flat on the floor. Oh god I just killed him. Unexpectedly he slowly got up, from the looks of it he wanted me dead. Although I wouldn't blame him. Panicking I grabbed onto my seatbelt, tugging at it. Until I couldn't hear his boots anymore. I looked around for him. A face popping out of nowhere. I looked away in fright "Becca?" Realizing it was jack. "Jack? It's my seatbelt." I sobbed. Knowing he was here felt safe. I knew whenever he was around nothing could hurt me. My thoughts rummaging into ones that I didn't want to have."I'm going to get you out, just put your hands on the roof. Yeah like that. He swiftly yanked it off, carrying me out. "I got you. Are you okay? Can you stand? Anything broken?"

"No." He held onto me I stood up, losing my balance as I was to weak to do or hear anything. "Your moving to fast, Becca? Look at me? Your going to be okay?" I could barely make out his words when I couldn't anymore. "Your going to be okay Becca? Come one let's get you home."

Believe it or not as calm as jack was he was actually scared for her. He actually thought he was going to lose her. Not wanting the same thing to happen again. Losing someone close to him. The last thing he wanted was to lose her. He's never been so scared of losing something in his entire life, then again nothing in his life has ever meant as much to him as she does. Jack wanted her to be safe. He wanted her to be happy. Where would she be if they hadn't met? Would she be happy? Would she be safe?

 Where would she be if they hadn't met? Would she be happy? Would she be safe?

865 words

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐄𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐲 | 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 🎉