Chapter 10

I quietly head down to Orlando's new office as he was allowed to take over the Alpha position early due to him finding his mate, aka me. I tiptoe down the staircase and into the livingroom. I check to make sure no one is in the room before head off down the hallway to his office. We need to talk about this situation and I mean we need to talk today like now.

Once I'm outside his office door I take a few breaths to calm myself before I enter without knocking. I spot Orlando with his head in his hands deep in thought. I quietly walk behind him and begin to massage his arms. He groans content as he starts to relax.

"Well hello there little mate," he chuckles. I roll my eyes at him before I stop massaging his shoulders and hop up onto his desk beside him. "We need to talk," I tell him seriously. "Is there anyway this can wait until tomorrow. I've got a lot of business to worry about right at this moment that needs to be dealt with," he tells me. I sigh in anger before hopping of his desk," Fine be that way. I was only trying to find a way to stay here with you but I guess you don't want me to."

Within a split second I'm being held in his arms facing him. "What was that talk about trying to find a way to stay," he ask, anger clear in his voice. "My biological father, mine and Riley's real father is looking for me. He wants to meet me. Riley also told me that he overheard him talking about if I'm not pregnant with my mates pup by the end of the year that he's going to take me away and either give me to one of his men or give me away to t young ruthless Alpha somewhere faraway where no one can find me," I tell him with a frown on my face.

Orlando growls furiously and pulls me into a bone crushing hug. " No one is allowed to take you away from me ... EVER," he growls loudly.I just snuggle into his chest for comfort. It's really odd. Usually I seek comfort in Haley only but I guess this mate bond is growing stronger. After a few minutes I look up at Orlando with a straight face. "Landy I wanna do it," I tell him honestly. He looks at me confused for a minute before catching on to what I was saying. " I'm not saying I don't want to have a little one of our own but Kenz you're only sixteen. I wanted to wait until you were at least out of highschool," he tells me.

I sigh," I know. I wanted to wait too but look at it this way I'm graduating this year. If I really wanted I could graduate early. Plus our baby wouldn't be born for five months anyway. By the time I gave birth I would have already been out of school for early graduation.." He stands there for what seems like forever weighing the pros and cons before he comes back to me with his answer. "I guess there is no hurt in trying for a baby. I mean it's not like you are gonna get pregnant the  very first time. It might take a couple of tries," he tells me with a smirk on his face. I smirk right back at him. He said yes! I'm going to have a baby!!!

I smile as he pulls me into a passionate kiss. I moan into the kiss as he bites my bottom lip for entrance, which I deny being the tease I am. He growls in warning and tries again. I once again deny him with a smirk on my face. All of a sudden I am hoisted up in the air and my legs are wrapped around his waist. I gasp from shock, giving Orlando the perfect opportunity to plunge his tongue into my awaiting mouth. I moan as our tongues fight for dominance. We fight for a good ten minutes before I finally allow him to win this battle.

**

From: Hays

Hey Babe how's everything

going with the whole punishment

From: Kenz

It's going okay I guess

just don't like that I can't cus

I mean honestly you know how I am

From: Hays

LOL yes you love to swear

it's like every other word is a

swear word coming out of your mouth

From: Kenz

Haha very funny

anywho I have some urgent news

mine and Riles sperm donor wants to meet me

From: Hays

That's not too bad is it?

From: Kenz

yes Hays it's real bad

He want's to meet me but Riles also overheard

him talking about if I'm not pregnant with

Orlando's baby by the end of the year he's

going to take me away and either give

me to one of his men or give me away

to a young ruthless Alpha far away so

no one can find me ever

From: Hays

that's not good at all Kenz!

what are we gonna do about it?!?!?!

From: Kenz

I've talked to Orlando and he's agreed

him and I are going to be trying for a baby!!

From: Hays

What!!!!!

I laugh at my bestfriend's comment. Of course she'd be freaked by this. I mean we talk about everything together before making a hasty decision. Having a baby will be a huge decision and I didn't even ask her opinion on the situation. I just sigh and lay back on my cozy One Direction pillow and curl up to my body pillow. Once I'm content with my position I close my eyes and begin to doze off.

*Orlando's POV* (SHOCKING)

I can't believe that pour excuse of a Alpha let alone a man would threaten my little mate like that. No one threatens what's mine. From what Kenzie knows he wants to met her, which will never happen, and he demands that she be pregnant with my pup by the end of the year or he will take her away from me, her family, and pack. I will not allow that to happen. As much as I want to wait for her to be a little older we can't. She says that she can graduate early, in January, so she can be home with our baby after she has him. Yes him. I just have this strong feeling that our first baby will be a little boy

.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HELLO LOVELIES SO IF YOU NOTICED YES I CHANGED HOW LONG THEY WERE PREGNANT. I HAD BEEN THINKING ABOUT IT AND THOUGHT THAT IT WAS A LITTLE TOO SHORT FOR A SHE WOLF TO CARRY A BABY ALPHA FEMALE OR NOT. SO ANYWHO I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS A LITTLE SHORTER THAT NORM BUT IT'S LIKE ALMOST 1 AM AND I'M GETTING A LITTLE TIRED AND I WANNA TRY AND SQUEEZE IN ONE MORE CHAPTER FOR ANOTHER STORY BEFORE I HEAD OFF TO BED.