Chapter 2

"I yawn and strech as my alarm goes off indicating it's almost time. I hop out of bed and change itno a old tanktop and sweats. I pull my hair out of its bun and let it drap down my body, stopping right below my butt. I sigh and look into the mirror, It's time! My first shift. I wounder what I'll look like? I hope I'm prettier than Eric and Xander. They are always going on and on about how cool their wolves are. Eric is a huge pure black wolf while Xander is a reddish brown like Jacob from Twilight. I always make fun of him about that. LOL.

"Kenz it's time to go to the back yard," Xander hollers from the stairs. I grummble," I comming. "I didn't want to know that," Xander jokes. "Haha soooo funny Xander... NOT," I yell back. I hurry downstairs and out the backdoor after my family and Josephene.I roll my eyes as she cuddles up next to Eric. "I thought this was suppose to be immediate family. Not outsiders," I growl. "Josie is family," Eric growls back as Josephene cuddles more into him, giving me an evil eye.

"Princess are you ready," Daddy ask me. I nod nervously. It's currently 11:58pm. I take a few deep breaths. I feel my bones begin to breaking making me whimper. " It's okay Kenzie, just breathe." Xander assures me. A tear escapes my eye as I feel my body change. I close my eyes to hide the pain. The pain quickly fades and I am able to hear things far away. I open my eyes to see my mom, dad, and Erik starring at me. 'What do I look like?' I think to myself. " You're white with a little black on your ears and paws," Maggie says. 'Aww cute' I think. ' But wait... how'd you know what I thought?' " Mind link. Now that you've turned we can connect our minds with the pack's and each others. That way we can stay in contact," Daddy tells me. 

I prance around Eric and Josephene with a huge wolfy grin. 'I'm prettier than Eric' " Kenzie I can hear you and I'm Alpha and boys aren't suppose to be pretty they are meant to be handsome," Eric growls. I chuckle. 'Poor little Eric thinks he's handsome. Haha far from' " Okay Princess time to shift back," Dad tells me. ' How?' " Think of your human form," Dad instructs. I nod and shift back to my humanself. Dad throws a blanket over me a smile and hugs me closely. I smile," I love you Daddy." " I love you too Princess." With that I walked upstairs and land flat on my cozy bed. I closed my eyes and dozed off.

*******************************************************

I yawn, waking up to One Direction's Get up. I look at my alarm 11am. Perfect wake up time. Haley will be here soon. I hoped out of bed to get ready. I dried my hair off as soon as Haley appeared. We got dressed and did our hair and makeup. "Okay what do we do next," Haley ask. "We have to create a music list duh," I giggle. She rolls her eyes at me. We look through our music until we came up with the perfect list of songs. 

Carry Out- Justin Timberlake ft. Timbaland

Superman- Eminem

Gimmie That Girl- Joe Nicholes

He Could Be The One- Hannah Montanna

8 Second Ride- Jake Owens

My Kinda Party- Jason Aldean

Kiss You- One Direction

Live While Were Young- One Direction

Magic Stick- Lil Kim ft. 50 Cent

Rock Me- One Direction

" Perfect," we pur. " Don't forget we are performing tonight," I remind Haley. She just nods at me. We give the list to the dj and run back to my room. We crank up What Makes You Beautiful by our idols One Direction! We start singing and dancing around.