Chapter 4

Where can she be? It's been like twenty minutes. Oh god! Did they catch her? Are they tortureing her? I crank my car up and drive down the road to find her. 'Haley! Haley where are you?' ' Kenzie go! They got me but I won't tell them where you are. My mate won't let them hurt me. I'm safe just go.' I growled. I kept driving when I spotted my eclipse. I parked and got out.  I walked over to it and caught her scent. I followed it to a unkown house. I walk in and see Haley tied to a chair. " Haley," I squeak. I rush to her and untie her. I heard someone behind so I quickly turned around in my defensive stance. 

"Princess calm down," dad ordered. " No,' I growled. " How could you? I've been the best child I could. I'm in advanced classes. I'm graduating early. Shoot I haven't even had a boyfriend. I don't smoke or drink. I don't do drugs. So why are you sending me away? You promised. You said you would never send me away. I thought you loved me," I hiss. " Princess," he cooed. " You have no right to call me that," I hiss. " He's doing this to protect you," my so called mother steps in. " How," I ask. " He's keeping you away from the man that kidnapped me and rapped me sixteen years ago. Your real father. Alpha Shane. That bastard kidnapped me for over a year.I wasn't the only woman. You saw all the kids. They weren't as lucky as you. Their mothers couldn't get away. To be honest. I felt disqusted having a part of him inside of me. I was actually pregnant before you with a little boy. His son. I made sure that man wouldn't get his hands on that baby. I did the only tthing I could do. I killed him and was going to do the same to you if it wasn't for your father here. Because he is not your real father or Alpha his commands have no effect on you nor do Eric's. I wasn't the only Luna he had kidnapped. However you are stronger than most of  his other children. You are strong like an alpha," she tells me. "You killed my brother and were going to kill me," I shout and walk away before I slap her.

*****************************************

I'm sitting in the passenger seat of MY 2015 camaro. After my little stunt they refuse to let me drive. I am currently on the way to my new home with soon-to-be Alpha Orlando. He is driving my baby while his Beta Damon is driving my other baby with Haley riding with him. They had got all our stuff once I made it clear I never wanted to talk to my mother or father ever again. 

"Are we there yet," I whine. Orlando just chuckles and shakes his head. I groan andrest my head back against my head rest. 'Haley I am sooooo bored! We need to find a place to hide when we get there. Play a little hide a seek with Mr.Alpha and Mr.Beta.' 'Awsome idea!! Mr.Beta said we're almost at their pack house.' Haley chuckles. She was right. A few minutes later we arrived. 'Show time!' Haley and I said at the same time. 

Orlando grabbed my hand and walked me into the huse with Haley and Mr.Beta behind her. As soon as they let go Haley and I take off upstairs to hide. We hide in seperate rooms so they have to look harder. "McKENIZIE," Orlando calls as I hear their footsteps coming upstairs.I open the door to my left and duck in quickly. I turn around and my jaw drops. It was huge. The walls were almost like a golden brown. More gold then brown. The floor was a light cream color and felt soft on my feet. To my right there was a open door that led to a bathroom. On my right was another door that I assumed was a closet. In the middle was a huge kingsize bed pushed against the wall. I shake my head a hurry to the closet. I shut the door quitely and hide all the way in the back of the enormious walk-in closet. 

I wait silently as I hear footsteps approaching the bedroom door. "I'll check in my room and you go check in the guestroom. I can sense that they split here to hide," Orlando ordered Damon. Damn! He's good. I crawl closer to the dresser, almost behind it, and sit and wait quietly. 'He find you yet?' I mind-link to Haley. 'Nope.' I can hear the smirk in her thought. 

Orlando's POV

As soon as we got inside the pack house the girls took-off upstairs. My wolf growled at my mates disobdience. She should know better than to run from her Alpha. I looked at Damon and nodded, meaning they will be punished for running. He nodded back and we headed up the stairs after the girls. I sniffed the air for the sweet smell of coconut. There was also also a smell of a mixture of strawberries and bananas. That must be Haley. I stop where I smell the smells seperate. "I'll check in my room and you go check in the guestroom. I can sense that they split here to hide," I ordered Damon. He nodded and opened the guestroom. 

I closed and locked the door behind me as I searched for my little mate. Her smell is so intoxicating. So mouthwatering. I follow her aroma as it leads me to the closet. I open the door and flip the light on. I walk in the closet and walk towards the back where her scent is the strongest. " Little mate. I know you're back there. Come on out and your punishment will not be so servere," I order.

_____________________________________________________________________________

ELLO LOVELIES I HOPE YOU ARE LIKING MY STORY SO FAR. I'M SO USE TO WRITING ABOUT ONE DIRECTION! THIS ONE IS SOOO DIFFERENT. YES SHE LISTENS TO THEM BUT THEY WILL NOT BE IN THE STORY UNLESS ITS JUST THE GIRLS TALKING ABOUT THEM OR THEIR MATES BEING JEALOUS OF THEM.