Prologue

16 years Ago

Addison's POV

" I can't do this. I'm so sorry," I cry into my Alpha mate Joshua's shoulder. " Shh..... shh..... everything will be alright my Luna," he coos. " What about that bastard's baby growing inside of me," I sniffle. " That bastard will never see the child. As far as everyone is concerned the baby is mine. Our baby. Our daughter. Our McKenzie," he soothes me. In that moment I believed him. That jackass Alpha Shane will never see this baby. Never be called daddy or feel the loving of my unborn innocent daughter.

He kidnapped me from mymate, my Alpha, and my pack. He took me away from my one year old pup. My little boy. My baby Erik. He locked me in his chambers with guards at the door. I was barely nineteen. I was all alone. I missed my mate and pup. I knew in my gut that we shouldn't have agreed to a treaty with the Bloodlight Pack. Right when I first laid eyes on Shane I knew something bad would happen. He took me to his territory and locked me up. There were other women there as well. Some were even human. They told me what he had done to them. It was awful. One of the human women told me he had raped her and got her pregnant. She had given birth to a boy after four months. Two other women claimed they were both pregnant. One was two months and the other just one. He had kept me for so long I lost count. But just like the two innocent girls that looked barely 15 I too was raped by Alpha Shane and became pregnant. Not long after the girl ,who's name I found out was Gracie, gave birth to twin daughters, that she named Alexia and Josie, I found out I was pregnant.

I am now a month pregnant, which in human pregnancies would be three months. Alpha's mates give birth after three monts. While others are four to five months.

If my mate wants to keep this unborn to that jackass then I will. Only for him. I don't know how to ever love her. She will always be a reminder. A reminder of when that demon kept me from everyone I loved for over a year. I missed my little Erik's first and second birthday and my baby Xander's first year of life. Now I'll have her as a reminder.

_____________________________________________________________________________

ELLO MY LOVELIES. THIS IS MY NEW STORY MY QUEEN BEE TO ALPHA'S MATE!!