14

After a long time Simplot spoke,

"Davidson, how many people have you redeemed?"

"I haven't counted it. It's been a lot since I joined the teaching."

"When did you become a teacher?"

"My parents are devout Christians. They sent me to church schools since I was a child. When I grew up, I became a missionary and was sent to preach around the world."

"Have you succeeded in saving everyone?"

"Yes, they let me see the power of the Lord, let me firmly believe that my faith and the vegetation of the world will be saved, even if kindness is temporarily blinded, but in the end I will always listen to the call of the Lord's love."

Simplot lowered his eyes,

"Davidson, why didn't you say yes when I asked if I went to Sydney and started over and got a real job and started over?"

"You had countless opportunities to start over in Boston, why did you still choose to do this job? So, I don't think you will be different in Sydney."

Simpson laughed at himself, indeed, she is already used to this kind of life, and this kind of career seems to have branded her, and the distorted life trajectory will return to the original position, and there are many difficulties. Some girls with her Some left, but most of them returned to their old jobs in the end. Some were married and their husbands found out that they had passed away, and their lives fell apart again.

"I really hope that everyone is as kind as you are. But how can you guarantee that I won't be the same when I come out of the labor camp?"

"No, time can erase traces and give some people opportunities. There will also teach you some life skills."

"But then I'll be sent back, I've killed people, I might even face legal judgment! And who will believe me? You? Can you prove my innocence?"

"That person took on his sins, and you also have to go back and face your past."

"But I don't want to! The past is meaningless to me! I don't want to go back, let alone face my mother!"

"Your mother will understand you, too."

"I don't care! She didn't know right from wrong when I needed her, but I don't care how she is now!

And you didn't let me go when you knew all this? Is this your kindness? ! "Simplow said excitedly.

"I can't watch you continue to degenerate and bear greater sins. This is your chance to start again." Davidson was also a little soft-hearted, but he still couldn't let his beliefs give in.

"I don't want to look back!" Simplot saw that there was no hope, this was the last night, and the boat would come tomorrow.

"In this case, I would rather die. She pulled out a dagger from under the bed and stabbed it at her chest. When Davidson saw it, she panicked and snatched it. Seeing Davidson like this, Simplot grabbed it with his hand. Grabbing with the blade, blood soon flowed out from the place where I was holding it."

"You let go! You're hurt!"

"If you let me go, I will let you go, otherwise I would rather die!" Simplot looked a little mad.

Davidson hesitated, but still said firmly, "I won't let you go, and I won't let you die either!"

Simplot screamed like a collapse, "You devil! You blocked all my roads! Why are you trying to get along with me! I'll kill you!" More and more, but Davidson still does not let go. At that moment Simp labored to kill Davidson. But seeing Davidson's eager eyes, his pale face in the light, Simplow/Changed her mind, and there was a glint of deceit in her eyes.

Simplot let go of his hand suddenly, and smiled strangely.

"Dear missionary, aren't you so pious? Well, I can promise you to go to the labor camp, but there are conditions."

"What conditions?" Davidson still had a low voice.

"You, go, me, or, you, go, die!" Simplot's strange smile showed viciousness, and the words seemed to be gritting his teeth, "Have you never touched a woman? Such a pure monk , I met your elm pimple wife on the boat, she looked at me as if she was looking at an ant, she thought she was an aristocrat, and her shriveled body like a dead wood thrown in the mud in winter is really funny It's ridiculous, how can this kind of woman understand how a man thinks? It is estimated that what she does most often every day is to pray to you! Hahahaha!" The nervous smile pierced Davidson's eardrums.

It was true that Davidson had never touched a woman, and that was the deepest shame in him, and he spurned his desire while he secretly longed for it. I didn't expect to be ridiculed so nakedly by someone now, to stimulate my natural self-esteem as a man, and to be a prostitute. He was furious, and at that moment, he really had the urge to strip this woman naked until she was speechless! But when he turned his head and saw the knife in his hand, he was terrified by the thought that had just passed him by. Simplot was still saying, "Pure monk, have you ever tasted what it's like to be a woman? It's a taste that can make you want to die, do you want to taste it? Huh?" Davidson looked at the knife in his hand, wishing Going on like this, Simplot seemed to see through his thoughts,

"Why, do you want to kill me? Don't you want to save me? You want to kill me so soon? Hahaha, you're right?!"

Davidson's face was cold, and Simplot continued to stab him,

"Have you forgotten what I do? I'm a filthy whore, I've fucked countless men, and I know you men best, you hypocritical monk! How many times have you tried to strip me naked?" Simplot looked into his eyes .

"Now do you want to save me? Then agree to my conditions and choose one! If I agree to my conditions, I will definitely be a new man from now on. There are still several hours of dawn, and we can still be happy and happy, don't waste this good time Good night." Simplot put on a charming gesture, sticking out his tongue to lick his bloody middle finger. The other hand opened the pajamas, and under the light, the white skin had a faint halo, reflecting like pearls.

Davidson snatched the door away. Behind him was Simplot's piercing laugh.

"Hahahaha, don't you want to save me?! Come on~! I need you very much, otherwise, you will die, and use your clean life to save my fallen soul, so that we are equal on the balance of life ! Otherwise, put away your disgusting savior face!"

Since the day Simplot became a prostitute, the eyes of people around her after knowing her identity are all contempt, obscenity, indifference, or people with clean souls like Davidson look at themselves with pity. When she looked at her with this kind of gaze, she felt as if there was some permanent dirt on her skin that couldn't be washed off, and she felt disgusted. But the secret part of her heart is also envious of those people's cleanliness.

"Don't you want to save me now, then take your most precious thing to save, and let me see your sincerity! Anyway, I didn't ask you to save me, anyway, I'm already so vicious." Blood stays. Looked at the bright red blood and said, "Look, my blood is the same as your blood, and it's also bright red." She didn't believe that others could save herself, only that she could save herself, and what This missionary is doing is exactly Force yourself to go to a dead end.

Chapter 13 Despair

Davidson ran towards the darkness amidst the lightning and thunder with the dagger in his hand. He didn't know where he was going, but he just wanted to get rid of the light behind him, as if there were a flood of beasts there. Keep running, keep running, thunder in the sky