22

Sitting at the dining table, Bai Nian stared at the food in a daze. He told the truth last night, but it was useless. Davidson neither said he believed it nor said he didn't believe it. Will not let myself go. At this moment, Bai Nian remembered Davidson asking himself last night, why didn't he leave, yes, why? She thinks that every woman has a kind of virginity, and she has a special feeling for her first man, and it is undeniable that she herself is quite happy. It was only true that Davidson had frightened her last night, even though he had allowed her to let go of her desire to unearth the most hidden parts of humanity. But it's not worth stopping by the side of a somewhat dangerous man for this.She is still a little rational at the moment, and she was probably really dazzled by desire a few days ago. Bai Nian lingered in his mind about the strategy of leaving.

When Davidson came back at night, when he entered the door, he saw Bai Nian reading a book, but Bai Nian didn't say hello to him.

Davidson came over and squatted down, looking into Bai Nian's eyes, "You are still thinking about leaving." The tone stated, "After you secretly kissed me, I have no intention of letting you go."

Bai Nian's eyes widened in surprise, "You know?!" "Yes." Bai Nian threw the pillow over angrily, and Davidson didn't dodge it. He smiled, "So you don't have feelings for me."

"Nonsense! That's because the atmosphere was good that morning. I saved you anyway. It's just a little benefit."

"quibble"

Davidson got up and left a shadow for Bai Nian who was gnashing his teeth.

Bai Nian also has no intention of reading, she doesn't know what to do now, but this is also his territory, or drugged and unconscious? Sneak aboard? The boat leaves once a week...

After washing, Davidson looked at Bai Nian, who was wandering in his thoughts, lowered his eyes, and he walked over, "Go to sleep."

"No, you go to sleep first, I can't sleep."

Davidson didn't say anything, and leaned down to hug Bai Nian. Bai Nian exclaimed and stretched out his arms to wrap around Davidson's neck. Davidson bent his mouth. From this angle, Bai Nian just saw that this man had a kind of cold with facial paralysis, and it was so charming to smile like this once in a while. "Stupid? I'll let you see better ones later." Holding the man in his arms, Davidson walked up the stairs gracefully.

Throwing him on the bed, closing the curtains, he leaned over and kissed Bai Nian's mouth, the night turned upside down.

The boat that comes to North Samoa once a week, Bai Nian felt that if she wanted to leave, she had to leave as soon as possible. She has been transformed not like herself now, as long as she is touched by Davidson, her body will weaken. She goes to the market during the day The local pharmacy bought some medicine and came back, feeling guilty all the way, his heart was about to jump out, so he quietly put the medicine away, and carefully cooked a dinner. When Davidson came back in the evening, he saw a table of food and didn't speak, but just stepped forward and kissed her deeply. Bai Nian was kissed so hard that he leaned against Davidson, and it took a while to recover.

"Come and taste my cooking!"

"Why are you in the mood to cook?"

"I'm going to feed you strong, you see your cheeks are sunken." Davidson also knew that he didn't take his body very seriously.