19

Take a bath to cool down.

"What's the matter with you, Anna?"

"I don't know, I feel very hot, let's go quickly, I want to go back and take a shower."

"Okay." The two quickened their pace, but as they walked, Bai Nian felt a strange hotness in his body that he wanted to vent, and his body was a little weak, so he leaned against Davidson. Davidson also noticed that Bai Nian was abnormal.

"Anna, what's wrong with you?"

"I'm so uncomfortable, Davidson." Seeing that Anna was so weak that she couldn't stand and fell to the ground, Davidson took Lan Bainian into his arms, hugged her, and walked home quickly.

As Davidson walked briskly, his mind was spinning rapidly.

At this time, Bai Nian also understood what was wrong with him. He felt that the clothes on his body had rubbed his skin hard, and his body became particularly sensitive. Involuntarily rubbing against Davidson as he hugged him. Seeing this, Bai Nian, Davidson knew no matter how stupid he was, his heart was pounding, and he quickened his pace, the soft panting sound tickling his ears, Davidson felt himself getting hot.

After finally getting home, Bai Nian had completely lost his mind. He hugged Davidson and rubbed against him. When he saw Davidson's mouth, he kissed and licked it. His tongue wet Davidson's lips. He panted while licking all day, and the hot air sprayed on Davidson's face. .

"Davidson, I'm so uncomfortable, so uncomfortable." Bai Nian was about to cry, her body was like a beast, and she needed to be released. She even couldn't help but spread her legs and rubbed Davidson's lower body. The body that couldn't be liberated let her fingers He pinched Davidson's shoulder tightly, rubbed harder, and licked Davidson's face with his tongue. Davidson clenched his fists tightly as if trying to endure something, but Simplow's mocking look flashed in his m ind. He felt that the belief he insisted on was ridiculous, so he let go of his fists, and turned his big hands to hug the back of Bai Nian's head He clasped it tightly to himself, stuck his tongue into Bai Nian's mouth to absorb the body fluid ,and stretched out his other hand to his waist to press the person towards him.

This was the first time he kissed, when he touched Bai Nian's tongue, there was a bang as if the fire in his body was ignited, Bai Nian's tongue wrapped around him, and there was an unbearable panting and thirsty sound from his mouth. Davidson tore Bai Nian's skirt with his hands, and attached the two breasts on his chest, as if there was an electric current coming from his hands, the touch was so wonderful. He kissed all the way from Bai Nian's mouth to his neck, and then his breasts, sucking hard as if taking revenge on the pink nipples,

"Hmm..." The body in his arms twitched like a convulsion, Bai Nian grabbed his hair and pressed it against his chest desperately, Davidson actually felt his lower body become more rigid when he sucked his nipple. He picked up Bai Nian and ran to the bedroom on the second floor, threw her on the bed, covered the other breast while sucking and licking, and with the other hand pulled back the skirt, and covered the mountain between his legs with his big hand. It was muddy, and the outside of my underwear was wet. Davidson reached over the edge of his panties and kneaded.

"Ah...well...Davidson, it's so comfortable...well" Davidson was so excited by her call, he rubbed his nipples with his teeth and kneaded his clitoris with his fingers, "ah!...Davidson!" Bai Nian tightly hugged the body that was pressing on her, her lower body convulsed, a stream of water flowed out, and she had an orgasm. Davidson looked at Bai Nian's absent-minded eyes, opened his mouth slightly, and kissed him fiercely. After tearing off his underwear, he stood up and looked at the naked ketone body on the bed, with disheveled hair and fair skin. Davidson smelled the smell on his fingers pervertedly, stuck out his tongue, and licked it. At this moment, Bai Nian came back to her senses and saw Davidson's actions, which were very erotic and provocative. Her reason had been burnt black by strong desire, and she even smiled seductively. Davidson quickly took off his clothes and pants, and his lower body stretched out his underwear. Davidson's eyes were burning with desire. He leaned over and grabbed Bai Nian's hand, and said in a low and seductive voice, "Come on, touch it," Bai Nian stretched out his hand , slender five fingers Attached, light or heavy stroking, Davidson stared at Bai Nian with an unbearable expression, gasped and approached her ear and said, "You are mine." Then he kissed the lips in front of him.Bai Nian felt like being possessed, she put her fingers into Davidson's panties and stroked his cock up and down, "Well..." Davidson gasped, his body trembling slightly, "Go on, just go on like this, baby." One of his hands squeezed Rubbing Bai Nian's nipples. After a while, he stretched his hand between Bai Nian's legs again, stroked and kneaded there, his fingers teased at the hole as if he hadn't entered yet. " Hmm..." Bai Nian hummed coquettishly. Davidson moved the cock between Bai Nian's legs, entered slowly, and stared at it while entering, with fanatical and paranoid eyes.When he encountered a barrier, he raised his eyes to look at Bai Nian, and the two looked at each other. He leaned over, kissed Bai Nian, and pushed forward hard, "You are mine!" "Hmph... It hurts. !" Davidson continued to move, and compared It was heavy, and at the end the speed was very fast, Bai Nian wanted to push Davidson away, but Davidson hugged her tightly, "Good~" After the initial pain, desire began to hit , Davidson pressed hard and pushed forward violently, as if to It's like making up for the past time. In the end, Bai Nian's legs actively circled Davidson. "Ah, Davidson, I'm dying, give it to me, quick!" After a hard thrust, Davidson twitched and ejaculated. Bai Nian also had an orgasm.The two changed positions several times throughout the night.

Waking up the next day, the bed was a mess, the two looked at each other, kissed and kissed again, Bai Nian lamented that Davidson's face paralyzed by the abstinence turned out to be a beast inside.

After everything was packed, it was already noon. Davidson went to cook, and the two ate in silence.

"Davidson, I, I'm sorry about what happened yesterday." Bai Nian knew that his appearance yesterday must have been aphrodisiac. In the end, it started with myself. "

"You don't need to apologize. Don't you remember what I said last night? You are mine."

"But, who did this, it must be something wrong with the wine I drank yesterday. But I won't offend anyone when I just came here. It should be aimed at you."

"It should be. In order to rectify order on the island, I offended some white people. I have already guessed who it is."

It turned out that before Davidson came to the island, some white businessmen ran amok on the island. They had wives at home, but they forcibly captured the native women and raped them. There is no government here, no one is in charge, and the natives dare not. They are afraid that the white businessmen will unite and will not buy their things, so they will not be able to make money to live. So it was decided that Davidson United natives would not sell anything to this businessman, and used church power to force other white businessmen to strictly abide by the rules he set, otherwise they would be expelled from the island.One of the white businessmen, Paul, refused. In the end, because there was no business to do, the property on the island was taken back by Davidson with the power of the church. The originally tall, stout and rich man ended up being Rickety and impoverished. He was unwilling and wanted revenge. Use an aphrodisiac powder produced by a tribe to put it in fruit wine to make him look ugly at the banquet. This kind of medicine powder is powerful, and some women will definitely suffer. It 's a pity that he didn't know that Davidson brought his wife back this time, and he didn't know that Bai Nian drank all the wine. It's no wonder that Bai Nian wanted a girl like a dragon and a tiger that night.. .

Chapter 18 Fallen

After the Simplot incident, Davidson understood the secret desire in his heart. Seeing his wife's pure appreciation, he would try his best to suppress the eagerness at first, but later he no longer delicately endured it. However, he has always been accus tomed to the way of getting along with his wife as a guest, and suddenly changed, what will his wife think of him, after all, Anna is also a priest, will she cast aside his depravity, and this incident just gave him an opportunity.

So what if Adam and Eve were expelled from the Garden of Eden, the forbidden fruit tasted so good, he was naive and stupid before. At this moment, he felt that falling was also a wonderful thing. After Paul's business