15

The sound felt like it was hitting his head. Under a flash of lightning, he saw the wharf bridge protruding into the sea, so he ran there, the sea breeze mixed with heavy rain in his ears, and the dark sea seemed to engulf him standing by the bridge. He looked at the dagger in his hand, and Simplot's screams echoed in his ears.

He was hand by Simplow's Words. When he stayed by her size and listened to her confesion in this, there was a few times when she said so exclusteditititititititit. That It is made his shy, but seeing simplot's pious apparant help it. Be ashamed of your own thoughts.

"No one will fall for no reason." He still remembered the mockery and pain in Simplot's eyes when he said this.

"Those guys fucked me, cum inside me, called me a slut, whore, and enjoyed my body giving them orgasms." Davidson still remembers burning his face when he heard that Feel.

...

Every day after that, Simplot just wore pajamas with wide open plackets and exposed his legs. Once he went back to sleep at night, not long after he went to sleep, he dreamed of Mount Eclara, which is the mountain in his hometown, but the locals call it Rufeng Mountain. , because the mountains are like two huge breasts. He began to dare not sleep, and always tried his best to pray devoutly. He convinced himself that this was God's test for him, and that the Lord must have suffered the same thing when he saved the prostitute in the Bible. If successful, his redemption would be a great merit.

He takes it as his duty to clean up the world's filth, and always thinks about saving the souls of the world from the sea of ​​suffering. But now that he also hides his dirty desires, and has been discovered by others, he feels that the light in his heart is extinguished, and he will no longer be able to put on a sacred posture from the heart and carry out the mission entrusted by God. Such a test failed, and Simplot was still not redeemed, and he did not confess his sins from the heart. So if he killed himself, can he really convert Simplot? Can his long struggle of carnal desire and faith stop with his own death? In that case, would he be able to obtain permanent peace? Sleep peacefully forever ?

Davidson's eyes fell into madness. He suddenly took the dagger and slashed towards his neck. The moment the skin on the neck was pierced, the pain slowed down the sliding movement. At this time, a hoarse voice called his name from a distance, it was his wife. His downward strokes stopped...

Trembling, Bai Nian finished washing, wiped clean, wrapped his hair, got dressed and came out of the bathroom. Davidson had already changed and sat by the bed, in a daze, not knowing what he was thinking, the feeling of despair and darkness On his body subsided a lot , the whole person is numb.

Bai Nian silently wiped his hair, and after drying, walked over

"Aren't you asleep yet?" She went to bed and lay down.

After a while, Davidson also lay down. She is very cold now, and her hair is not completely dry, but standing on the ground is even colder, and Davidson next to her is exuding heat. Nian silently analyzed, he could stop the situation just now, and nothing should happen now.

"I'm too cold, come on down." After finishing speaking, Davidson moved over, dazed for a moment, then stretched out his hand to put his wife in his arms, and covered the quilt.

Bai Nian's spirit had just recovered from the shock of Davidson's suicide and the confusion just now, and he didn't feel sleepy at the moment.