Season 1 Episode 4

Takemichi shifted uncomfortably on his seat. He is in the police inspector who is glaring at him while linking it's hands on the table.

He swallowed his saliva back down, feeling the fabric of his shirt tightened around his throat.

Naoto sighed, his hand going to his blazer as he took out a small white envelope.

"I thought you were gonna die yesterday, takemichi. You don't know how dangerous they are. They could have just killed you right then and there without hesitation."

"But naoto, atsumu swore that he wouldn't do anything-" Naoto's ears perked up.

"Atsumu?"

Takemichi let out a forced smile,

"ah.. erm. .."

Opening the envelope, naoto took out some pictures as he slammed it on the table, making it scattered. The very first top picture showed a blonde guy, brown scarf on his neck with brown coat, smiling as it's attention were darted to somewhere else.

"Tell me takemichi, does the atsumu you're talking about looks like that?"

Takemichi's eyes wondered all the pictures in his hands. They were sixteen of them, different types of men's faces.

Indeed is atsumu miya.

But what confused him is that, there's another picture of atsumu with dyed grey hair with opposite bangs to what he has now. Why take two pictures of him?

'He looks cool with grey hair.'

"He is. Miya Atsumu, the sniper isn't it?" the dirty blonde nodded as he showed the grey haired male.

"He looks cool in here to be honest. He should have stick to it."

Naoto giggled as he shook his head.

"That's not him. It's his twin brother, Miya Osamu. A sniper just like him."

Takemichi's mouth hanged wide open.

'Dang, twin snipers? Now they are much cooler than the Haitani brothers!'

"Do you know the rest?" Naoto asked.

Michy's eyes analyze every picture,

and his eyes caught one.

Silver haired boy with back tips.

"Him and Kita." Takemichi mumbled.

Naoto was surprised. He didn't expect for the dirty blonde time leaper to run to two executives. And not to mention, one of the tricky ones.

He cleared his throat, taking the pictures one by one as he dictate their names with their positions. Takemichi could only nod while listening at him, though he was very uncomfortable to what he just heard.

"They are a Criminal Organization that runs illegal things, except for one thing .. .prostitution and abortions." Naoto explained.

Takemichi was relief for a bit.

"They were all born as Yakuzas, Hanagaki Takemichi. They were trained good enough eversince they were kids. They were all childhood friends with good partnership of parents' businesses, along with The Y/N L/N." Naoto let out a shaky breath.

It's been years. Years of investigating, hoping, looking for her. The name still haunts him till this present day.

She was his savior.

Not until she joined an organization.

Leader of a Criminal Organization.

He can still remember the day she helped him multiple times.

She killed a whole group of yakuza just to save him.

The time where she pulled him away after getting almost hit by a big truck.

And lastly, the time where he got ambushed by gangs, bleeding to death after being stab two times and even fainted at the streets with her carrying him on her back, only to wake up in the hospital with no traces.

"She's unstoppable now, Takemichi. She's not the way she is back then. She no longer saves people, she eliminates them now."

"She is closed to all of them. They were her allies when she went missing after Kurokawa Izana's death. For the past years, one by one the members started reuniting with each other. And takemichi, run onto any of them but Suna, Satori and Sakusa. We called it the Trio S. They will never hesitate to kill you. From what I've researched, Satori Tendou is a psychopath. So, be careful."

Hanagaki Takemichi was too confused to put it all together. Her childhood friends he say? how come they are her childhood friends when technically, Mikey and the rest of the toman members are with her eversince they were kids?

Never in a lifetime did ever takemichi saw her with anyone. But on thing he isn't so sure about .. .Y/N's time with the Black dragon's first generation. She was a Black dragon member. So that means, she's around sano shinichiro, wakasa imaushi, akashi takeomi and benkei's age.

"To be exact, L/N grew up in a normal life as a gang with black dragons in day light but is an underground fighter at midnight. With her friends from the underground, The Unknown."