Season 1 Episode 9

"You planned on killing shoyo? What a brat."

Loud screams of pain in agony filled the roof top of their hideout's building.

One by one the fingers of  the guy on the floor that kageyama captured were cut off by Oikawa Tooru. His nose scrunched up as it's blood accidentally stained his white polo.

'Dirty blood.'

All the executives gathered around, along with a person knocked out in a cold tiled floor unconsciousness.

"Wake that shit up." Sakusa command.

In a rush, one of their men throw a bucket of cold ice on it's body.

"IT HURTSSS! AHHHH!" Automatically, the person woke up, wriggling up with a struggle due to the cold breeze touching his skin and wet cloths. And with the metallic hand cuffs on his hands and ankle weren't helping at all.

Takemichi's eyes darted back and forth to the people around him. Remembering exactly their faces and names given by naoto. But two people caught his eyes, naoto's words echoed through his ears loudly.

'Suna Rintarou and Sakusa Kiyoomi.'

One staring at him with death glare and one with disgust.

"It's nice to finally meet you after years, Hanagaki."

Slowly, takemichi's eyes turned to the soft yet cold voice' owner.

Stood there, a female figure with her back facing him, her left foot stomped right at the end of the concrete, as her combed hair bounced lightly from the wind.

"Why are you so hard headed, hanagaki?" Turning around, she greeted him with a blank look.

Takemichi stared at her wide eyed, mouth completely hang open.

'She look so completely different compared before.' Indeed, she is.

Her hair was shorter this time even if she's wearing a hair tie he can see it, her nose became slimmer as her body, and she somewhat lose weights on her cheeks. Her skin is much more paler and her eyes, were dead.

But yet overall, she still look majestic.

"Y/N!"

Yet a cocked of a gun was pointed at him immediately.

"Who the fuck you are to use that name?" Tsukishima Kei.

He pointed a gun at the poor male with distaste.

The same goes for the rest by the way they look at him. They hate it.

Only them can call her that.

Automatically, one of them will shut it's mouth if not given a consent.

The female hummed, staring at the night sky with a sigh.

"You should have killed me from the first place, Hanagaki. You want to protect them from their deaths, ain't it? Surely by the next three days, you'll hear around Tokyo that some of the former toman members gets deceased."

The female let out a quiet scoff as she walked to him, analyzing the cuts on his face that were painted with dirt.

'Trouble and clumsy.' She thought.

Years of seeing him face to face once again, she saw no change in him. The same takemichi she met at school when she was just about to drop naoto to his sister late in the afternoon in it's classroom who stayed at school for activities because the poor kid got bullies following him around the around at the road like a bunch of addicts.

When she arrived there, takemichi was at sight.

First glance, she knew something was up to this man. Because she swore the moment she looked at him, he was already staring at her with emotions she can't explain.

And the last thing she knew that comes up with the beginning of their adventure was her, rescuing takemichi's ass after got beaten up by kiyomasa at school that she often visited as her old school. And with that day, takemichi discovered her existence who has a connection with the president and vice of toman.

"So hanagaki, how do you like the future we have?"