Episode 1 Season 10

The members and takemichi himself quietly walked inside a big room, full of equipments that made him shiver. Guns, Bombs, Katanas, Crossbows, and even Chain Weapons were present in his eyes. All of them were looking shiny and sharp that he thinks when he touches it, can possibly scratch him already.

In short, they're in the training room.

White light brightened the big place with cold atmosphere. As to takemichi, he was feeling chill due to the bucket of ice thrown at him earlier. But he can't do anything. He can't demand anything.

Only way for him to not get beat up right that moment.

Atsumu who is walking from behind, whistled when his eyes caught his favorite weapon at sight. Sniper and Karambit.

He casually took the karambit from where it is being placed at, twriling it as he swung the karambit back and forth to hoshiumi who dodged repeatedly with an annoyance displayed on his face for the blonde twin.

'Stupid Atsumu, out of all members..' Hoshiumi kicked his knee hard making atsumu groaned as he rub his knee with pouty lips.

The rest stopped walking as they heard the thud at the back.

"Come on hoshiumi, i wouldn't actually scratch you or something!" Osamu could only sigh tiredly as he watched his brother bicker with the short tempered hacker.

"Fuckin hell you would! I'm not that stupid like you!"

"Who you calling stupid? Wanna go one versus one—"

"Say atsumu, since you're already holding a small weapon, why don't you show takemichi your skill?"

Right there, takemichi's heart dropped when he heard exactly his name being mentioned.

Everyone stood in silence, their ears perked up as some of them crept up a smirk.

How they love to see atsumu fight with the karambit.

Well you see, atsumu loves karambit but

Doesn't know how to use it properly.

That's why they are interested at the sudden topic.

Atsumu sweatdropped as he stared at their boss with a frown on his face. If only others had suggested it, then he can bicker with it to cut the crap but now,

the suggestion is from his boss. And the least thing he could do, is to let his boss guard on him down.

"Boss, can't just samu or the others fight him? I'm quite exhausted to be honest--" The female boss didn't even take his excuse.

"So as the others atsumu. I'm pretty sure they wanted to see you fight since you love that karambit months already." With that, the female walked off as they soon followed, stopping in front of a black doo with tons of guards standing as they guard it.

A tinge of discomfort washed to the poor time leaper as he heard some noises behind the door.

Wild noises.

'Why does it sounds like a bunch of people creaming like they are out of control.'

"Are you ready, Michy?" the female faced him with a small smile.

Though takemichi is feeling odd, the smile she gave him brings slight comfort to him.

'That smile.. . The smile that I failed to protect.'

"Good luck out there, loser." Terushima lightly pushed him as he joked making the others laugh.

With a smirk, y/n said

"There are no rules in here. In my world, no mercy."

The huge black doors gets open by the guards.

With that, takemichi's eyes were blinded by the big different lights but mostly stayed up white, with his ears ringing loudly from the people's joy of scream,

cheering, groaning, laughing and fighting.                      

"What the fuck.. " Takemichi whispered to himself.

"Welcome to my men's ring of fame, Hanagaki Takemichi." Takemichi's eyes looked like it's getting out of it's Socket.

His eyes wandered around the large room,

"Get that dumb!"

"Kill him!"

"Break his bones!"

"lemme stab that bitch!"

"Fight! Fight! Fight!"

In the midst of the a large crowd, a big ring with two people fighting, both looking so badly injured as they fought for each other's life with people cheering.

Takemichi swore to himself, it feels like a dream being on the place he stood on right at that exact moment. For the first time in his life, he entered this kind of world.

"Tokyo's Underground Arena, Unknown's Territory."