Chapter 1: Fangirling? More like working

Minah's POV:

Aigoo! I'm sooo tired! We're here at Tokyo, Japan for BTS's world tour concert. This will be their last destination for this month's concert.

Thank God.

This is so tiring. I have to rush everything. I have to be alert and active.

But on the bright side- asdfjfklsohwbsbcnsoqpdjxks!! I got to see bangtan performing live. Yay for free concerts!

"Minah-ssi, prepare their towels and waters. The concert has now ended."

I quickly do what I was told. I picked up the box containing their bottled waters when Jin came to me.

"Here, let me help you." Then he gets the box from me "a-ani... It's my job so..." I was about to snatch the box away from Jin but he just walked away and put it in the table.

Asdfghjklljxbaoa Jin... Oh jesus

The rest of the bangtan members came in 'woooing' making loud weird noises. Typical bangtan -.-

They started cleaning themselves and after that they all went to their Hotel.

The staffs remained here including me.

We tidy up the things and packed what's needed to be packed.

After cleaning, I went outside already dragging Hyeri with me.

She's my friend. Lee Hyeri. She's also a staff here. She's incharge of the stage arrangement for BTS. And she's an army as well. She likes Taehyung. And Rap Monster. And Jungkook. And Jhope. And Suga. And Jin. And Jimin. Just all of them.

As we were walking out, I noticed Jin outside.

"Ya! Hyeri! That's Jin, right? I thought bangtan left already?"

Hyeri look at the way i'm pointing at and sees Jin standing outside wearing hoodies. He has his hands on his pocket-looking down, his back leaning against the wall.

Hyeri just shrugged and we walked near him.

"Hey."
"Hey..."
"I thought you left already?" He smiles, "Nope, they left. I didn't. I was waiting for you." He then smiles again

He has this smile that will take your breath away. It's like saying that everything will be ok.

"M-me? Uhmm.... Do you need something?" I stutter. Maybe he has orders to tell me.

He nodded, "Yes, please." "What is it?"

He just wiggled his eyebrows and signalled Hyeri to leave.

"Oh." Hyeri mouthed and flashed me a fishy smile then she left leaving me and Jin

alone.

A/n: so how's the first chapter? Hehe. Will update again later. Or maybe tomorrow. Sorry for the grammatical errors and spellings. Mianhaeeeee. Uki uki.