Chapter 6: Sweg on

A/n: Update again yay! Suga and Minah at the multimedia section. Ctto okeh hehehez. They look good, ayt? That's their outfit at the cafe. Kyaaa

So here's the update~

Minah's P.O.V:

We already arrived at Seoul and the moment we landed, Suga invited me to have coffee with him at a cafè near Big Hit's place.

So we did.

We're here at Danji Cafè.

I don't know why Yoongi invited me here. But I feel really nervous.

He's just silently eating his waffle and my palms are sweaty! Phew

"So...." He started, wiping his side lips with a napkin.

"I heard from Jimin that you and Jin have something special for each other."

Wha-----t?! I almost choke on my cake when he said those words. Is he out of his mind?!

And why would Jimin say that to Suga?

I swallowed and answered Yoongi- still gulping, finding the right words to say.

"No. We're just friends. Jimin just misunderstood things." I said trying my best to look calm.

"Yeah-of course. You would deny it." He whispered but I heard it.

"Y-yah! Aniyo. If I say no, then it's no."

He chuckles softly, "But Jin hyung already said it himself. He said he does like you. And in fact, he's courting you..."

This time, I already choked on my own dirty water. (Jhope feels emeged hehez)

"C-courting me? He said that?!"

Actually, I kinda assumed it already, that he's courting me but I thought I was just really assuming that time because Jin is really nice with everybody around him but I never thought that what I assumed was true. Heol--

Suga just nodded his head, "If you don't like hyung, you have to make it clear. Like you, he can also be dense sometimes. He's dumb."

"Yeah. Just like you." I joked trying to enlighten up the atmosphere.

"I-I don't know how." I confessed honestly.

"Jin oppa is really nice to me. He's a good friend. I don't know how to reject him. I don't want him to feel sad because of me. He's always there for me. He's always helping me. He cares for me. I can't.... I just.... I don't know...." I bowed my head. I feel really burdened right now.

I can't seem to like the fact that Jin would be distant to me bacause I'll just refuse his love for me. Sighs

"Then date me." Yoongi said.

I was shocked. I froze myself there for a sec. W-what?! Suga said I should date him?

Why?

What?

Eh?

"If you made it clear to Jin hyung that I'm the one you're dating, then he'll stop courting you. And I'll handle things. I'll be the one to talk with Jin hyung and tell him we're together. I'll make things easier for you, Minah. Just trust me."

I was speechless. Why is this milk skin doing this?

"Why are you doing this?"

I asked him hesitantly.

"Because I like you."

A/n: so there. How is SuMin couple? (SugaxMinah) hehehez. I'm sorry Jin :( you can date me instead! Hahaha. Okeh so next update? Later, just a short one to fill this one up.

I'll make use of my time wisely because school is only one week away! Yay.

Also, sorry for the grammatical errors and typos. I know there are many. So sorryyyyyy~ hehehe okeh okeh