Chapter 2: Night with Jin

Jin started walking and I just followed him quietly.

If this guy is Jimin I'm sure I'm already dying because chimchim is my bias but...

@#$%#-+#(@jahsgxywbnak!!! This is KimSeokJin! Kim to the Seok to the Jin man! Huhuhu. I'm so fangirling ryt nao. Lmao.

I was spacing out and I did not notice that Jin already stopped from his tracks making me bump to his back.

"Aw...." He looked back at me with concern expression on his face.

"Bang Minah! Are you okay?!" "Ah, yeah."

Man no! His back was hard as hell! TT^TT

He touched my forehead where I bumped the hardest.

He chuckles, "I kind of have a muscular body and I think my back is hard, Mianhae."

Hell yeah!

"A-aniya.. I should be the one apologising. Jeongmal Mianhaeyo." I looked down.

He held my chin up and I met his eyes eventhough its dark already, I can still see it straightly looking at me with affection.

"Hajima. Geunyang kaja."(Let's just go)

We walked again, now at the same pace.

I feel cold and the fact that Jin is here beside me- makes my palm sweaty.

I don't know where we're heading but I just keep on following seok jin oppa.

We arrived at the hotel's rooftop and Jin bought a coffee from the veranda.

He handed me the coffee and he leaned on the edge of the rooftop.

"Aaaahhhh! The concert is tiring, isn't it? Are you tired too, Minah-ssi?"

I took a sip from the coffee, "yeah. It was tiring but fun."

He just smiled and he looked up.

"The stars are so pretty. They shine so bright."

I looked up as well. Yeah, it is so pretty then I looked at Jin.... Asgdkximaoeibclaz

*u* hehehehehezzz.

He just keep on smiling and I asked him why. And his answer made my heart jump.

"Because I'm with you. Watching these pretty stars at the sky."

Who needs air when you have kim seok jin?!!!! Huhu. What is lyffff T-T

He left me speechless there.

But when I looked at the side of the rooftop, I saw Jimin..... Looking mad.

A/n: soooo there. Check the multimedia section. They are so cute, ayt? *q* sorry for some typos and such. Hehehehehe uki uki